𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗❜𝖘 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖘

Stage Name: Aster

Stage Name: Aster

Birth Name: Shin Jineul

English Name: Aster Giorgana Schoellmann

Nicknames: Ace-ter, Fleur, Chanel #1, Lady Boss, The Nation's Girlfriend, Victoria's Secret angel 

Position: Face of the Group, Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub-Vocalist

Birthday: May 4, 1994

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States

Height: 177 cm (5'10") (lol, help)

Weight: 49 kg (108.03 lbs) (help too)

Waist: 21 inches

Blood Type: A

Instagram: fleurde_terra/ asterisk/ asteroid

Weibo: asterism

Shin Aster Facts:

- She lived in Los Angeles, California for 17 years until she decided to move to Korea with her childhood friend Seventeen's Joshua.

- She's childhood friends with Seventeen's Joshua as they were schoolmates back in the US.

- Her mother is the known supermodel Giselle Schoellmann, Tom Ford's main muse and the face of Chanel and Gucci.

- Aster is Karl Lagerfeld's godchild. 

- She is Chanel's first child model.

- According to idols, Aster created the 'The Corset Print' and 'The Butterfly Print' because the idol wears a lot of corsets and butterfly prints in her outfits. 

- She has a younger sister, named Camelia and a half-sister ITZY's Shin Ryujin.

- Aster was the 1st member to be revealed.

- She was supposed to be BLACKPINK's leader. All of the members agreed to the idea but Aster said that she doesn't want to be in a higher position than her members.

- She trained for 11 months (September 2015).

- Aster is one of K-pop's fastest rappers. Her fastest rap is from her solo in their 2018 Kyocera Dome Concert to the song 'Look At Me Now' by Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, & Busta Rhymes with 9.73 syllables per second.