𝑘𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑜 (12)

*a/n: omg i just realized it ooff*

BLACKPINK's Aster Talks About Writing Music For The Group

This is her first time writing for her own group and she's killing it!

It's official! BLACKPINK's Aster is now a lyricist for the group. It is known that she has composed songs before her debut. But this is the first time she has made a song for her own group.

Last October 2, BLACKPINK has officially released their very first full album since debut titled 'The Album' which includes the first two songs 'How You Like That' and collaboration with pop star Selena Gomez 'Ice Cream' and their recent song 'Lovesick Girls'. The new song is about staying or going back to a relationship that ends with them getting hurt every time. 

In August, the older member of the group Aster confirmed break up with BIGBANG's leader G-Dragon. Fans think that the new song is a message about the past relationship between the then royal couple of K-pop. It was rumored that the couple ended because of a third party and the love between being one-sided. There were pieces of evidence pointing to the accusations which led them to believe Aster's sudden depression. 

Though the breakup was fresh, Aster did not let this issue get to her. She was seen healthy again and filming happily with the members. In an interview with a famous online entertainment show, she bravely answered the question, without breaking down, about her inspiration for the lyrics and concept of 'Lovesick Girls'. 

"I wrote 'Lovesick Girls' a few weeks after my break up so the wound is still fresh at that time. Instead of making myself more depressed about the situation like eating a lot or just laying in bed all the time, I reminded myself that there are other people who truly love me and I know that they will never leave me or hurt me like my past relationships. I had my family, friends, the BLINKS, and especially my not-blood related sisters, the members. Since I can't visit my family, the members took care of me and were by my side the whole time. They were the reason why I am here right now, healthy and happy. That is why I wrote the song. It is about loving your partner so much or giving it your all even though you know it is not healthy for you and you will just get hurt. "

She was also asked if she would date in the future and this is her response:

"I don't think I will date anyone anymore even in the future. I had 3 relationships and the 1st and the 3rd were the ones that had a big impact on me. It traumatized me so much that I am scared of loving anyone else besides my members, family, friends, and fans. I think I have really embodied the lyrics I wrote which is 'we are born to be alone'. So no, I will not date or marry anyone."

Fans felt sad with her words and experience. They are all worried about her and wish for her to be okay.

"This is just so sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠ She loved him so much but she only got hurtㅠㅠ please stay healthy and okay!"

"We are here for you Aster!"

"This is very traumatic and I can't believe someone got to go through all that ㅠㅠ."

"She is a very strong woman for putting up to those."

Please stay healthy and we always got your back Aster!