𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑖 (12)

BLACKPINK's Aster Is Back With Her Ex?

 🇨​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇧​​​​​   Oct 19, 2020                                                                                                                        🇷​​​​​. 🇼​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​

A month and a half have already passed since the breakup of K-pop's royal couple BIGBANG's G--Dragon and BLACKPINK's Aster but the girl has been caught in another dating rumor.

This is not her first time in a dating scandal. She has been involved in a rumor with her childhood friend which turned out to be fake and that the man was already engaged at that time. 

The pictures of Aster out on what supposed to be a date with another man have been circulating online. Fans say that the man's physique looks like one of her exes. The identity of the man is yet to be confirmed but fans think it was her second boyfriend Lee Hyeongseok from The Man BLK.

In an interview weeks after the confirmation of Aster's breakup with the BIGBANG leader, she stated that she wished not to be in a relationship again because of the trauma it caused her. Fans have said that Lee Hyeongseok was the only man who was really good to her and took care of her more than her exes and they would be glad if the rumor is true.

"Hyeongseok is a good man!"

"He would be perfect for her." 

"He is better than Aster's exes. I would be happy if this is true!"

"We fans only want what is best for our leader!"

Do you think they are back together?

🇧​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇰​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇰​​​​​   🇦​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​   🇸​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇮​​​​​ 🇸​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇬​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇹​​​​​   🇱​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇭​​​​​🇾​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇬​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇰​​​​​   🇩​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇬​​​​​ 🇷​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​

*a/n: sorry for the late update! we are currently having our modular assessment week so I have been trying to focus on that.*