𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑗𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒

(a/n: warning:contains abuse topic. you can skip the part when you see ' ****** ')

I. Am. Mad.

No, mad is not the word to explain what I am feeling right now.

Sure, some might say that I am overreacting but those who knew the guy I am talking about and what he did will feel the same way as I am.

Jennie just talked to my ex-boyfriend.

The person I didn't want any of my friends and family to get close with.

That boy is abusive.

And she just did what I asked her not to.

It all started 6 months before we debuted as Blackpink.

I had a short relationship with a guy living in Korea.

When I was new to the country, Joshua and I met a small group of Korean-Americans living in the same area as we are. We got close to them because of our similarities.

In just a few months, I fell for a guy that was part of the group.

I'll admit that he's cute. Very handsome indeed. His face is so enchanting that it will immediately pull you to him.

******

The guy and I went on dates. 3 times to be exact before I said yes to be his girlfriend.

3 months into the relationship, he started to get abusive. He would go home drunk then he would hit me for no reason. The next day, he would act like he did nothing wrong. So after two months, when the abuse started to get much worse, I broke it up with him with the help of the group and the police.

I told this story to my members when we were getting to know each other. But I only told them that I have an abusive ex that's it.

I didn't know how Jennie met the man but for sure he knows my connection with Jennie.

******

"I am trying to save you Jennie. You cannot talk to anyone you don't know.

"But I can handle myself! I don't need you all the time!" Jennie fought back.

"You will regret saying that once you know  who he is."

"Why can't I talk to him?! What's wrong with him? He seems like a good guy. Tell me unnie!"

"Because he's Jordan okay!" Everyone in the room stared at me with wide eyes. Jisoo looked at me with worry. She was the only person in the room who knows the full story and was the one who helped me put Jordan in jail.

"I am trying to save your life and reputation here Jennie so be thankful. I don't want to happen to you what happened to me before." I said walking out with Jisoo following me behind.

Jennie was now on the floor crying. She just shouted at the person whose only intention was to save her. Rosé and Lisa went to comfort her.

"I didn't know."

After a few hours, when everyone was calm, Jennie went to go talk to Aster. They settled everything out and everything was back to normal. They cleared up the question in everyone's mind by posting on Instagram.