𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑖 (2)

Update: BLACKPINK's Aster Confirmed To Make Solo Debut

🇲​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇨​​​​​   Aug 29, 2017                                                                                                            🇧​​​​​🇾​​​​​ 🇪​​​​​. 🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇮​​​​​

Updated August 29 KST:

BLACKPINK's Aster is confirmed to be preparing for her solo debut!

In response to the reports, YG Entertainment commented, "Aster is currently finishing her preparations for her first solo promotions that are set to happen this year."

Stay tuned for more updates!

Source (1)

Original Article:

BLACKPINK's Aster is finally debuting solo after requests from fans!

It is reported by a fashion-news website that she filmed the music video for the debut title track when she was in America. According to the news outlet, YG Entertainment will be finalizing the release schedule soon.

BLACKPINK debuted in August 2016. After making their mark on the industry with "BOOMBAYAH" and "Whistle," the group has made consecutive successful comebacks, with their latest track "DDU-DU DDU-DU" being their highest performing title yet. Aster is the oldest member of the group and the ace of all aces in the K-pop industry, who is known for her unrivaled talent in all aspects, professionalism, charisma, and stage presence.

Meanwhile, BLACKPINK will be performing for the Fandom School 2017 Korea Music Festival which will be held at the Gocheok SkyDome.

Source (1)

🇧​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇰​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇰​​​​​   🇦​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​                                            

*original article: Update: BLACKPINK's Jennie Confirmed To Make Solo Debut