𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑦

Aster is a very friendly person. She knows a lot of people in the industry may it be in K-pop, modeling, or acting. Here are some of the people that are friends with Blackpink's Aster.

1. Seventeen's Joshua, Jun & Mingyu

Everyone knows that Blackpink's Aster and Seventeen's Joshua were childhood friends

Everyone knows that Blackpink's Aster and Seventeen's Joshua were childhood friends. She became friends with Jun and Mingyu because of Joshua. Aster was drawn to Jun's silliness and fun aura and Mingyu's handsomeness and ability to be good at everything. Even though they aren't of the same age, they get along very well and often go on road trips whenever they have free time. When fans see them meet in award shows and music shows, they would see the four tease each other with something about their music.

2. Monsta X's I.M & Hyungwon

Their meeting is actually like a cliché love story

Their meeting is actually like a cliché love story. Aster met Changkyun in a coffee shop where Changkyun accidentally spilled his iced coffee in Aster's shirt. She and Hyungwon's first interaction is during an award show when Hyungwon noticed that she was standing because there was no enough space for her to sit. She gave up her seat to her member Lisa so Hyungwon gave up his seat for her while he sits in his member's lap.  After the award show, Aster thanked Hyungwon and she noticed I.M. was there as well and they started talking with each other. They are often paired up for a magazine cover because of visuals. In Korea, they are known as 'The Golden Visual Trio'.

3. EXO members (OT9)

 EXO members (OT9)