Making Home Together

The following morning, Nikki and Jack are laid together in a tangle of bed sheets, "you! Dr. Alexander... are dangerous!" He mumbles trying to catch his breath. Nikki giggles as she rolls onto her side and kisses his chest.
"Perfect way for you to wake up in my house as a full-time resident" Nikki smirks.
"Such a nerd..." he chuckles.

Nikki glances up at him and rolls her eyes, "Call me a nerd again, I'll have you living in the shed" she responds.
"So intimidating Nik" he murmurs as he plants a kiss on her head.
With that Nikki swings her body around and straddles his muscular frame, she rests her hands on his chest and looks down at him with a cunning look on her face. "I'm going to have to punish you now" she smirks.

Jack grabs her hips and looks up at her. Nikki leans forwards and kisses him on the lips, "not if I can help it," Jack chuckles and instantly flips her over pinning her down to the bed, "you know Nikki if you want to punish me you're going to have to up your game. I mean you're so predictable... a shameless blowjob is nothing to me" Jack mutters again her chest, attaching himself to the sweet spot on her neck.
"Well if you wouldn't keep pinning me down, I could actually blow your mind" she smirks as she clamps her eyes shut as Jack brushes again her causing her to throw her head back into the pillows. "Jack..." she breathes shakily.

Jack begins to kiss down her neck and down her body, as he gets lower down her body Nikki rakes her hand through his hair grabbing it tightly. "Jack! Oh my god, Jack!" Nikki groans as he kisses down her stomach and slightly bucks up against him.

He kisses just above where he needs her the most and she bucks again, His hand brushes against her thigh and she moans again. "And that's enough for you today, Ms. Alexander" he smirks as he looks up from his position.
"Jack!" She puffs a complete hot mess from what Jack had just done to her, "don't start what you can't finish."

"Wouldn't you love it, if I finished what I started and not teased you" he smirks and kisses her stomach.
Butterflies erupt in her stomach and she squirms against his touch, "oh... oh..." she moans. she grabs Jack's head and pushes him further down her body and she moves her legs slightly, showing Jack where she wants his touch the most.
"We better get a move on, last day I've got ownership of my flat. A few things still need to be moved" Jack speaks as he pulls himself up from where he is rested between her legs. He leans over her and kisses Nikki on the lips before clambering off the bed.

Nikki lays there flustered unsure of how to take his actions, "spoilsport" she grins rolling onto her side as Jack stands before her completely naked. He grabs a clean set of boxers pulling them on, blocking Nikki's view from what she was looking at.
"Up you get," he chuckles as he watches her lay there staring back at him, Jack grabs her hand and pulls her up from the bed. She stands in front of him and Jack wraps his arms around her tiny body pulling her into a loving embrace, kissing her on the head he moves away and continues getting changed. "Right we're painting in here today, I'm going to Wix to get the paint," Jack adds pulling a clean shirt on.

Nikki changes into leggings and a top before making a start on putting some bits and pieces in boxes and back in drawers to make way for the decorating. Soon Jack heads off to the shop to collect the paint leaving Nikki to sort a few things out and empty him a bedside drawer. As she empties the drawer she comes across a box of condoms and looks at them closer as she hasn't seen that box in a while, she then checks the date and laughs nervously to herself, "oh lord" she giggles noticing they're out of date by two years.
She places them on the side to be chucked away before stripping the bed down to the mattress and throwing the covers in the wash basket.