Gloria

Monday morning rolls around and both Jack and Nikki are preparing to go to work, Last night Jack had announced to Nikki that his flat will be ready for him to go back to in two weeks, which Nikki acted happy about but infact she is going to miss having him around the house driving her insane.

Nikki has just got out the shower and walks across the hallway to her bedroom and shouts through to Jack in the spare room that the bathroom is free to use. She shuts the bedroom door too and dries herself off before dropping the towel to the floor and getting changed. Once she has put on fresh underwear Nikki pulls a dress out of her wardrobe and puts it on before sitting down at her dressing table and applying her perfume and makeup, before carefully curling her hair.

Meanwhile Jack has just got out the shower, he grabs his towel off the heated rack and dries his hair quickly before drying his chest and arms before wrapping the towel around his waist. He grabs his tooth brush and begins to brush his teeth. Once he has brushed his teeth her quickly runs a comb through his hair and sprays himself with aftershave. He looks at himself in the mirror and feels his face before agreeing he can go another day without shaving.

He then continues to stare at himself in the mirror, "You've got this, Jack, just walk up to her, flirt a little and ask her on a bloody date!" He speaks psyching himself up once again.
"... but when you ask her she always bloody thinks I just want to be her friend" He mumbles.

Just as he says that Nikki walks into the bathroom with her used towel over her arm, "Want's to be friends with who?" She quizzes making Jack feel slightly uncomfortable by her standing watching him waiting for a response.

He can see Nikki in the reflection of the mirror waiting for a response, "Erm... Gloria" Jack Panics, Nikki raises an eyebrow, "...She's an old Uni friend," He speaks quickly.

Nikki thinks to herself for a moment, "I thought Gloria was the name of your car?" Nikki asks curiously and Jack laughs awkwardly before walking out the bathroom towards the spare room. Nikki rolls her eyes and smirks at him before picking up his uses pyjamas and placing them in the washing basket. "I told you about putting your washing in the basket, how old are you? fifteen?" Nikki calls through to him before walking out the bathroom and heading downstairs to gather her work things.

Jack rolls his eyes and then continues to get ready for work, they both leave for work in seprate cars. They both arrive at the Lyell at almst the same time, they both get out their cars and head into the Lyell together. As they entre the offices Jack and Nikki are greeted by a cheerful Clarissa, "Morning, good weekend?" Clarissa smiles.

"Good thanks, glad to be back at work now" Nikki smiles.
"Been on call all weekend, not much of a weekend if you ask me," Jack responds as he walks to his desk and sets his belonging down.

Just ask Nikki places her things down Thomas comes out the office to speak to them, "Ahh, just the people, Double murder, Epson, I know it's far out of our patch but the DCI in charge has requested you personally Nikki... i will text you the address, and I warn you it's not pretty," Thomas explains.

"I'll drive, get your stuff Dr. Alexander, road trip" Jack smiles happily.
Nikki looks across at Clarissa who smirks at Nikki knowing full well that Jack is trying his hardest to flirt with Nikki.