Wild Hormones

A couple of hours later Jack and Nikki are back at hers preparing for a relaxing evening after today's events, with the viagra waring off Jack, had managed to resume some normality although the pain of the allergic reaction is still there.
However, Nikki's evil prank and the allergic reaction had worked in his favour, Nikki has now taken to waiting on him hand and foot out of pure guilt. "You know Nicola, I could get used to this," He smirks as Nikki hands him a cup of coffee while he remains on the sofa with his legs up.
"I'm so sorry, Jack. I feel so bad," She sighs looking down at the floor.
"I know... so you keep telling me," Jack responds slightly boring with Nikki going on constantly about how bad she feels.

Nikki sits down on the sofa and messes with the tie on her jogging bottoms she has changed into, Jack places his coffee down on the table and sits up and takes her hand. "Stop moping Nikki," He speaks.
"I'm not, I'm thinking..." She responds slightly with a sour tone in her voice.

Jack raises his eyebrow at her snappy response, "I'm messing with you, calm down Niks. Anyway, what's on your mind... you've been on and off with your emotions recently, you know you can go see your therapist if you need too," Jack speaks softly as he gently touches her thigh hoping for some form of reaction.

Her eyes drift up to meet his and before he can say anything more her palm connects with his face, Jack looks at her in shock unsure of where this slap came from "What the hell!" He speaks in shock.
"You're an ass, Jack Hodgson!" Nikki huffs.
"Bloody hell woman, I'm winding you up, take it with a pinch of salt," He responds. He places his hand back on hers, "This isn't you Nikki, you haven't been yourself recently... It can't just be the whole viagra prank," He smirks knowing she meant well by it.

She looks at him again, the emotion completely changed on her face again, "I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that to you, I love you" She speaks as she wraps her arms around him and holds him tight. Jack smiles slightly a little unsure why she is behaving like that but kisses her on the head and just holds her in position for a while.

Soon they pull away from their hug and Jack looks down at her stealing a kiss from her soft lips, "Now how about you show me this lingerie you brought today?" Jack smirks and kisses her once again.
"Must I?" She responds and he nods kissing her lightly again.

She smirks and gets up off the sofa before heading upstairs to change into the outfit. Jack can't wait any longer and heads upstairs and into her bedoom, where she is stood looking at him, "So do you like?" Nikki flushes as she stands looking at him not much left to his imagination.

"Oh my god... I could eat you, This is perfect," He smirks as he walks over to her and holds Nikki's tiny waist. He then attaches his mouth to her neck and begins the assult on her sensitive spot. He can't hold himself much longer with the effects of earlier still in his body he pushes her down to the bed and clambers on top of her.

"You're mine... and only mine, you hear that Nicola Alexander?" He speaks with a predatory tone, his accent still driving her wild, she loves it when he speaks dirty to her too. It's not long before Jack strips down to his underwear and is kissing down her tiny frame, She squirms and bunches the bed sheets in her hands as he pulls away her stockings and kisses her thighs.

"Jack!" She squeals with delight.
He smirks looking back up at her, her eyes clamped shut and her chest heaving, He moves back up her body and connects his lips to hers, he gently grabs hold of her ponytail and pulls it making her gasp. Her nails drag down his back, sure to leave a mark. With the final piece of material being removed they get underway unable to stop their urges for each others bodies.