Puppet Show

The following morning a very smitten Nikki heads into Hamstead, London, to meet up with her friend Cheryl and her daughter Sophia in a cafe near the local park. Nikki walks into the cafe, "So sorry I am late..." Nikki speaks in a hurried tone as she walks to the table where Cheryl and her six-year-old daughter are sat.
"Yeah right you were at your puppet show again with said Forensic scientist... four hours seriously?" Cheryl smirks looking up at Nikki

Nikki bites her lip and nods, "Oh yes."
"Four hours... never known a man go that long... four hours, you lucky woman" Cheryl smirks.
"Mummy what was four hours?" Sophia quizzes.
"Erm, a puppet show Auntie Niks went to..." Cheryl responds knowing the six year old wouldn't understand their code langauge and that a puppet show was actually Sex.

Nikki orders herself a coffee and waits for it to be delivered to the table, "So Said Forensic dude... did he have a tiny puppet or..." Cheryl smirks.
"Very nice sized," Nikki chuckles as the six year old attempts to climb onto Nikki's lap.

She accepts Sophia and helps her up onto her lap where the young girl sits colouring in her drawing book, "Did he put it in your mouth?" Cheryl chuckles.
"Mummy that's naughty! you shouldn't put other peoples toys in your mouth its dirty!" Sophia scolds.

Nikki laughs slightly and kisses the young girl on the head "So did he Nikki?" Cheryl asks and Nikki nods with a smirk. "No way! you never did, you hate stuff like that!"

"Sometimes you have to live a little. It was rather nice," Nikki adds as the six-year-old turns to face Nikki with a confused look on her face.

"And finger puppets?" Cheryl teases with a smirk.
"Of course, very nice finger puppets" Nikki laughs.

"God I feel like my days of puppet shows are behind me. I've never even had a mile high puppet show... And has he called? where is he now?" Cheryl smiles as the waitress brings the coffee for Nikki over.

Nikki thanks the waitress before looking back at Cheryl, "He text me as I got out the car, I left him recovering in my bed after this mornings puppet show, woke up to his puppet already standing up," Nikki grins.

"God stop it woman, you are one dirty woman," Cheryl smiles.
"You love hearing about it" Nikki smirks as she sips her coffee.
"Of course I do... Sophia, why don't you go play in the play area while Auntie Niks tells me about the adult puppet show more" Cheryl questions a she glances at Nikki with a smirk.

The six year old looks up at Nikki and grins happily, "See you in a bit Auntie Niks," Sophia smiles happily as she gets down off Nikki's lap and skips over to the small kids area in the cafe which is also in sight of where Cheryl is sat.
"You two were careful right? I mean if his soldiers do work you may be in for a little suprise, anyway its your turn next to get knocked up, only one in our friendship group without a child" Cheryl questions.

"Of course we used protection, and anyway what if I like being the odd one out, I do have a child don't forget" Nikki responds reminding Cheryl of Charlie her son.
"Sorry I forgot, also you didn't use those condoms I gave you and told to keep them in your bedside table?" She asks with a concerned look on her face. Nikki raises an eyebrow and nods slowly, "Fuck sake Nikki, they are ten years old, they are bound to be out of date now..." Cheryl exclaims.

Nikki almost chokes on her cup of coffee at the thought of her and Jack using out of date condoms, "Shit! but they didn't break," Nikki adds.
"Jesus christ woman you are a doctor you should know all this!" Cheryl responds.
"I know, I know. But I should be okay, right?" Nikki says as the panic starts to show on her face.
"Ask Victoria, she used an out of date condom and now she has Izaac and Jonah," Cheryl smirks.

Nikki thinks back a few years to when Victoria had the twins and remembers her telling them it was all down to an out of date condom, "Shit, where's the nearest chemist..." Nikki panics.

She looks at her friend waiting for a response as Cheryl thinks of the nearest place, "Okay there's a chemist on heath road," Cheryl responds.
Nikki grabs her handbag and quickly glances at her purse, "I'll be two minutes, watch my jacket, I need to get the morning after pill."

Nikki gets up and leaves the cafe and heads quickly to the chemist and gets the morning after pill before calling up the doctors and requesting a repeat perscription of her contraceptive pill.