Rising Tensions

Later that evening Jack and Nikki are sat in the hotel lobby bar with a bottle of champagne between them, Thomas had previously joined them in the lobby, but retired to his room after a couple of phone calls from his daughter - Rosie. 

"More champagne, my love?" Jack asks as he notices Nikki coming to the bottom of her champagne flute.
"Of course," She smiles as she holds her champagne flute out to him and he tops up the glass. "You're the best, are you sure you don't want me to pay for this?" Nikki asks. 

Jack shakes his head and smiles at her, leaning into her stealing a kiss from her lips. "No, I've got this."
"Jack... what have you broken? You're not usually like this?" Nikki asks as she turns to look at him, she watches his eyes drift down to her legs where her dress had ridden up slightly as she moved to look at him. "Eyes forward, solider, not yet," She chuckles as Jack's eyes snap back up to look her in the eyes. 

"I am doing this because this if the first weekend away we've had together," He smiles.
"Jack... it's not a weekend away, it's a mid-week conference in Birmingham, not a weekend away in Italy," She responds.
"Well they do have the canals up here," Jack chuckles. 

Nikki rolls her eyes at him; she leans in and kisses him passionately on the lips. "Would you like to take this bottle upstairs?" Nikki smiles with a playful look on her face.
"Where upstairs?" Jack smirks.
"Well, you will have to find out won't you?" She smirks playfully, and she gets up and grabs her blazer and handbag, then grabs Jack's hand and pulls him up to his feet. Jack takes hold of the bottle and follows her to the lift. 

The lift doors open; Jack and Nikki step inside, as the doors shut and Nikki presses the fifth-floor button, Jack slams Nikki up the wall of the lift and kisses her passionately. Nikki groans as Jack holds his body against hers, "Jack... contain yourself," She giggles as she briefly pulls away from the kiss as she feels something pressing against her torso. 

"This lift better hurry up," He mumbles as gently nibbles at the flesh on her neck.
The lift doors open, the two are met by a young family. Nikki smiles awkwardly at the woman stood before her as herself and Jack step from the lift, the woman, gives Nikki a smile along with a knowing look before stepping in the elevator with her family. Jack and Nikki walk across the hallway until they come to Nikki's hotel room which is opposite Jack's and next door to Thomas's. 

Nikki opens the hotel room door with the key card and then walks in followed by Jack. Jack kicks the door shut and smiles at Nikki who has her back to him removing her heels, "God you're gorgeous" Jack mumbles as he places the champagne bottle down on the sideboard, he walks over to her and wraps his arms around her from behind. 

He kisses her neck and smirks, "You know what I'd love to do right now?"
"What would that be?" Nikki smiles as she relaxes back into him.
"Unwrap this beautiful woman," He mumbles and brushes her hair from her neck and begins to attack her neck with kisses. 

She turns around and rests her hands on his chest. Jack smiles as he kisses her onto the lips and snakes his hands around her back finding the zip on her dress and pulling it down, as the same time Nikki has started unbuttoning the buttons on Jack's shirt. Jack pulls her dress over her head to reveal her in a matching set of underwear. "Oh... my... god," He mumbles. 

"Like what you see?" She smirks as she pulls the shirt off him and then begins an attempt to get his jeans off.
"Of course I do," He mumbles and begins to kiss her again. 

He guides her over to the king-sized bed. Pushing Nikki down to the mattress with Jack standing over her with a smirk on his face, He then pushes his leg between hers, making her move further onto the bed. 

Jack drives her down, climbing on top of her as he reaches around her back and unclips her bra. Nikki pulls the bra off and discards of it on the floor. She gently wraps her legs around his body; indicating to him what she wants more than anything right now. 

Jack smirks, observing the eagerness and slips hand down between them to discard of her underwear - earning his a groan from her as he removes them. "Jack" She mumbles, turning into a hot mess. 

Jack chuckles at her eagerness and goes back into the kiss her passionately their tongues pressed together in a battle for dominance as Nikki manages to get the upper hand and rolls his over, so she is no straggling him. Jack looks up and smiles admiring the curves of her body and the soft swell of her breasts, "Oh nod, you're gorgeous. How will I ever live without all this?" Jack chuckles.

"Well... Mr Hodgson... you won't ever have to... find out," She giggles as she slips her hand into his boxers grabbing hold of what Nikki needs from him the most, she smirks as Jack strangles a moan and jolts upwards.
"Fuck sake, Nicola..." he groans, flipping them back over to their original position and discarding of the last piece of material between them, She wraps her legs around his waist.