Seriously Wrong

Later on that Day, Nikki takes her lunch relatively early to go collect her package from the shopping center, she knew Jack would be annoyed she went to Ann Summers without him, as much as he usually gets awkward or embarrassed in there he liked to browse as much as Nikki did. She heads into the shop and collects her order before being handed two extra freebies as part of the package as she spent over so much. 
Nikki collects some lunch for a nearby sandwich shop, she then takes it back to her car and sits in the car on the car park eating her lunch and examining the freebies she received from Ann Summers. She examines the one box and wonders what she is meant to do with male viagra, it wasn't as if they needed, she smirks to herself when she comes up with an evil idea to get her own back at Jack for teasing and winding her up all the time. 

After finishing her lunch she drives back to work, Nikki puts the items from her shopping trip in the boot of her car before heading back into the Lyell. "What took you," Jack smirks looking up from his desk which is covered in forensic case notes and readings from the lab. 
"I picked up the order... click and collect," She smirks. 
"Seriously, and?" He quizzes with a glint of excitement in his eyes.
"I'll have to try it on later, see if it fits... are you coming round later?" Nikki giggles as he walks over to her. 

"Of course, I want to see you try it on."
Nikki smirks at him and steals a kiss before pulling away and walking into the kitchen area flicking the kettle on, "Coffee, Jack?" Nikki calls through and he agrees so she makes them both a hot drink, she then remembers that Clarissa and Thomas are currently out of the building on lunch and smirks to herself wondering if the viagra she was given as a freebie actually works. She decides to put it to the test and puts one pill into his drink for a laugh. 

She stirs his drink thoroughly, taking the drink over to him she places it down and kisses him on the cheek. "Thank you," He smiles. 
Nikki sits back in her desk chair and watches him as she swings side to side on the chair, "I'm doing Beef and ricotta cannelloni tonight, I picked it up at waitrose the other week, think it's about time we use it," She responds. 

"Sounds nice, you know I was thinking maybe we should move in together... I understand if you don't want to take that leap just yet, it's an idea though," Jack speaks looking at her lovingly as he sips his coffee. 

Nikki looks at him, she couldn't believe he wanted her that much he was now asking her to move in with him. She takes a nervous breath and smiles, she wants this more than anything, to wake up to him beside her everyday. "Seriously, You want to move in with me? and live my crazy life with me?" She asks trying to hold back her tears. 

"Of course, I want it more than anything in the world, anyway it means extra sex..." He winks with a chuckle knowing the office was empty free for him to say what he likes. 
She smirks and rolls her eyes at his sex crazed mind, "Hmm, I think we can sort that out." 

Nikki gets up and walks around the desk to him, she sits down on his lap and wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly. "I love you," She murmurs.
"I love you too," He mutters against her neck. 

She smiles and then peers down into his mug to see half the contents almost gone, He picks up the mug and downs the rest of the contents, Nikki smirks and kisses him before getting up and moving Nikki off his lap. "Thanks for the drink," He speaks walking over to the sink. 

Nikki sits back at her desk and smirks knowing it won't take long for it to take affect on him but before she can do anything her phone rings along with her pager buzzing. "Duty calls," Nikki speaks after ending the call. 
"They have Darius Bellingham in Custody, they want me to go and take evidence photos and swabs of what could be defence wounds from a victim," She explains. She grabs her belongings and then heads down to her car, leaving Jack to man the office, unaware of what is to come for himself.