Some good time

Leaning against door was standing her boyfriend with a towel wrapped around his torso.

"Harry..." Ginny breathed his name. Don't know for how long was she holding it.

Crossing his arms across his bare chest, Harry smirked at the lost girl.
Gulping in the thirst, Ginny's eyes followed the droplets of water trickling down his neck and then running across his wide chest.

Ginny lifted her eyes upto his to see the man smirking at her.
Ginny opened her mouth to speak, something, anything but gosh!! She had no voice. Her dry tounge just got tied. She can't speak.

Harry walked towards her and with each step Ginny could feel her breath getting increased, biting her lower lip Ginny can't help but give a shy smile at him.

"Enjoying the view Weasely?" Asked Harry and Ginny looked away smiling.

Ginny opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Her mind was numb. Only she could feel her heart thumping against her chest.

"I think you... took the.. earning.. thing.. too seriously" she said word by word.. blushing hard.

"I almost thought you are going to make a sexy comment which will make me blush" said Harry taking a step towards her, "like always" he added.

"Well you weren't shirtless then" said Ginny looking away from him. She can't keep her eyes on him and even not away from him. She just can't decide thus took frequent glances at him.

Looking at him make her want him, she feels she might loose her control and looking away just eats her inside. Her brain just forces to keep them up at him.
In this internal fight, Ginny felt an arm wrap around around her waist.

Harry pulled her to him with a force and her hand banged against his hard chest, to prevent herself from going too close to him. Even this closeness was too much for her. She immediately looked away.

Her ears started burning and Ginny could feel electricity shoot up through her nerves.
Man!!! His bare skin was burning the skin underneath her top.

"Look up" he whispered and Ginny found to obey him.

Closing her eyes Ginny waited for their lips to crash, but instead she felt his lips on her forehead.

"Harry...?" She looked at him in question.

"I know you won't complaint. But I am never going to push you into something which you don't like" he said and this was all for Ginny.

Ginny immediately pulled him in an embrace.
The love the respect which he gives her was something she would never get from anyone.

"I promise Harry I will always keep your respect"

Smiling Ginny tip-toed and kissed his forehead.

"Get dressed" she said in a husky voice and pulled herself kindly, out of his strong arms.

Ginny turned around and waited for Harry to get dressed.

Harry took his clothes and went inside the washroom.
Ginny waited for him and after about five minutes Harry was out tucking on his buttons from the last-end.

Smiling Ginny approached him and started tucking on the rest to button on his chest.

"I am proud to have you as my boyfriend Harry Potter" she said looking up at him with loving eyes.

"Don't look at me like this" he said chuckling.

Ginny giggled"Fine" she said and held the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss.