Letter

Hermione:- What's going on?? *Asked Hermione closing the door of their room behind her*

Ginny:- About what??

Hermione:- Come on Ginny, you very well know what I am talking about.
*they both sat on their respective bed as they were talking*

Ginny:- I think you should ask Harry about it. I was finding him strange.
Hermione:- I myself was finding him strange.
Ginny:- But don't worry. He's Harry.

Hermione:- I know. I saw you, checking him.
*after few moments Ginny herself spoke*
Ginny:- He said he'll make me fall in love with him.
Hermione:- What?! *😳*
Ginny:- Let's see, What he can do....
Hermione:- Well I would suggest you not to underestimate him.
Ginny:- *😏*  I won't
Hermione:- Why did you break up with him Ginny? I thought you loved him.
Ginny:- I do. *after a short pause* but I don't want to suffer anymore.
He broke up with me once, I understood. But then, him running away from us....I can't take it. And I know, if something happens again...he'll leave me......again.
*Ginny turned around, lying on the bed with blanket clutched against her  chest, facing her back towards Hermione* Good Night.
Hermione:- Good night....*says in a silent whisper*

Middle of that night.....
Ginny abruptly woke up. It was neither a nightmare that woke her up nor any kind of sound. After Fred's death, she never had a sound sleep.

Her memories drifted to Fred. How sometimes the Twins used to be her and Ron's parent, sometimes best friend, Sometimes the most notorious, even sometimes the sweetest.

Never in her dreams, she thought that, the two, who always remained together as if their fore limbs or hind limbs are attached; will one day get separated so brutally.

She can feel tears running down her eyes falling into the entrance of her ear drum.
She tossed and turned for a while and then sat up. She looked at Hermione who was in a sound sleep.
She got up went out of her room. As she passed Fred and George's room she could hear someone sobbing.
It was George.

She pushed open the door, went inside, and sat beside him.

George looking at her baby sister, furrowed his eyebrows while tilting his head slightly as if asking, "Why Fred?"

Having no answer to his question, Ginny put her head on his shoulder and patted his arm softly, thus comforting him.

Though Ginny tried to remain strong, still tears streamed down her already wet eyes. Clutching his arm tightly Ginny gave a long painful sigh. Opening  her eyes Ginny, noticed a letter in her brother's hand. She took it and started reading it out. It was written by Fred.

Hello!!!! My Weasely's....
If you get this letter, it probably means I am dead. I dunno why I am writing this, but, I feel like writing.
Though I don't have much to say....I hope I don't make fool of myself.

Georgie....
*George looked at the letter in Ginny's hand as Ginny addressed him the letter.*
I don't want you to see crying from up here. I might not be able to make you laugh.
*George bursts into tears and so does Ginny. Ginny's voice starts breaking.  She holds up herself and then again starts reading*
Give mum hell from us. Since I am not there, your work is doubled up, but, I know you can do it. Remain the same Georgie.

My little baby sister....
I know you hate it when I call you "baby" , but you are. I have seen you growing. Basically you could say we brought you up.
You are the toughest one among us.
*Ginny gives a smile* and We all know the huge crush you have on Harry which eventually turned into love.
Be happy and stay safe. And never break his heart. Though I don't need to tell you this.
*Ginny felt a hard stab because she did just the opposite. George looked at her and then again back at the letter. Ginny continued..*

Ronnie...
Don't stuff your face every now and then or I might throw spiders from up.
*Ginny and George chuckle* Ask Hermione out as soon as possible, before any Krum or Macllagen does.
I know you have a long time crush on her....

Mum dad....
Just remember I love you both. And I wish whenever you guys remember me, you'll smile. All of you.. Don't expect me to apologize for my pranks *wink*

Ginny released a chuckling breath. 

Charlie....
I hope you'll  get your Dragon wifey very soon. Well if not...just give it a love potion...I mean her. We have many. Right Georgie.
*George whispered "Right"*

Bill...
I have nothing to say. Though you are the eldest and responsible one, I wish you happy life.

And Percy you git...I hope you'll come to your senses someday.

Harry....
After the war I know you'll ask Ginny out. Well Good luck to you..you are going to marry her.
Don't blame yourself for my death. As much as I know you, you'll surely do. But remember one thing We are fighting for freedom, Not for you.

Farewell
Love
Fred...

The letter ended. They both remained silent until George spoke "It was not just you who acted opposite to Fred's expectations, even me. I blamed Harry for Fred's death. Though I didn't say anything but somewhere I was blaming him."

Ginny put her hand on his shoulder,
"We all did. He wanted us to be the same. As we were in his presence.  But we'll not upset him anymore. Right George."
"Right. " said George firmly.
He looked out from the window towards the sky "Right there Fredie"
He felt a strange calmness.
But he himself doubted whether he could be same.
Ginny:- Lie down. You need to take rest. Sleep.
*George lied on Fred's bed*
Ginny pulled the blanket on him and waited there until he slept.
After an hour or half he slept. She put the letter half under his pillow and left.

Silently pushing the door, Ginny walked out of the room. As she walked up half her way, Ginny felt like checking on her brother once more.

What if her faked being in sleep and mourning again? She can't leave her brother like that, alone.

Ginny immediately took her steps back to Fred and George's room as softly as possible; She slightly opened the door to see...Yes..George was sleeping.
She smiled and finally left for her room.

Meanwhile, In that night, Harry was surprised to see that Ron wasn't snoring. He was so used to his snores that this silence didn't let him sleep. He tossed and turned trying hard to sleep, when his thoughts shifted to Ginny.

Giving a long sigh Harry thought "I love you Ginny and I know you do too. And the greatest thing, I destroyed everything myself.

" But not anymore...
I won't let you suffer sweetheart"
Harry decided firmly.
After a few trial, he went into a deep sleep.

So this is for this chapter.  Hope you all like it.

Extremely very sorry for not updating 😥

Hit the star button and smash the follow bar yo never miss an update. Until then Bye....

Thank you
......