Murder in Burrow

As the traitor mark bleeded out from Parkinson's skin, she subsided down slowly, resting her head against Draco.

Harry clutched Hermione's arm and pulled her aside, "You never told Apokalypto had such a effect" he asked hissing at her ear.

"I didn't. Or you guys won't have allowed me to use it" she said smirking leaving boy in awestruck.

"Coming to the point. Who sent you??" Asked Harry walking her with a sheer rage in his eyes. 

"No one!" She barked out at him.

"She won't answer like this. I'll get the veritaserum" said Hermione and rushed towards her room, when she bumped into Cho.
"Ouch" shrieked Hermione as Cho's heels pierced Hermione's skin.

"Oh I am so sorry, Hermione" she said, holding her hand.

"Hermione you alright?" Asked Ron moving towards her and holding her by her shoulder.

"I am fine Ron" she said looking at her bruise. Blood was oozing out steadily. Ron immediately took out his wand and did the healing charm. The blood vanished leaving the mark of the wound.

"But Cho, Where were you going?" Asked Ginny eyeing her intently.

"I needed the restroom" she said and pressed her lips in a thin line.

"Oh... Uh. Come with me" said Ginny took her to the corner opposite to the kitchen, "You can use this one. It's usually for guests" said Ginny to which Cho gave a wide smile, nodding her head.

"I'll get the veritaserum" said Hermione when Malfoy stopped her, "No need Granger. I have the much powerful one. She won't be able to resist it in any way" he said and Pansy looked at him wide-eyed.

"You can't do this to me Draco. Don't fall into their trap, We are Slytherins!!!" She screamed at him.

"We are not at a war with the rest of the houses of Hogwarts. The quicker you learn this, the satisfied you will be" said Draco and clutched her face.

"No!! No I won't!!" She struggled left and right to not take those three watery drops, "I WON'T!!! NO!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Parkinson!!!" Malfoy roared at her to stop, but she just held his hand.

Ginny held her hand, to make Malfoy's hands free, while he clutched open her mouth and put in three drops.

"Who sent you?" Asked Harry when Parkinson looked at him wildly. Her eyes speaking rage, while her lungs fuming out the rage, "UMBRIDGE!!!"

"Umbridge sent me. She want to revive Dark Lord. He will be back Potter and your existence will vanish!!!" She shouted at him when Ginny pointed her wand at Pansy's head, "Shut your mouth, or I won't take much time to put you in a deep slumber".

"Huh!!" She jerked her head towards the opposite side smirking.

"You know their location?" Asked Malfoy.

"I know. I know. But don't know their base camp. I was never taken there. I used to meet them in forest of Dean" she said and the three of them were taken aback.

"How did you guys communicated?" Asked Neville.

Pansy shifted her hairs and then removed the over coat to reveal the dark mark.

"It's still on" asked Malfoy almost in a whisper as his heart gave a great leap.

"Yes" she replied. "Draco..." Pansy stood up form her chair and held his arms, ".....Come to us. Be on our side. Malfoy this is not your destiny, these piece of shits-"