The search

Next day at the burrow.....
Mrs. Weasely  prepares food in the kitchen. With a heavy heart she works to feed her other children.
Everytime she turns around or moves from one room to another, she expects Fred & George to appear suddenly but then she realises....it's  over.

Ginny comes down in the kitchen and helps her mother with food.
Ginny:- Mum? Did Harry come last night.
Mrs. Weasely :- I suppose not. I would have known.
Ginny:- * sighing* Yeah....😔
Mrs. Weasely:- Don't  worry dear. He will be back soon...*tries to give an encouraging smile*
Ginny gives her mum a long hug.

With Ron and Hermione....
*Ron wakes up rubbing his eyes, stretching his arms, legs and neck. Suddenly  he feels a weight on his shoulder, he turns to see Hermione  sleeping with her head leaning on his shoulder.*
* Her bushy locks of her falling  on her little face.*

*Ron removes the bunch from her face, but if again falls down. He again tried to lock the behind her ears but her stubborn  pesky hairs didn't leave her face.

Finally, deciding to hold them back himself, Ron looks at her innocent face and smiles. Thinking * I am so lucky to have you by my side* his tear stained face carves a smile.
Ronald:- *whispers in her ear*  I love you....❤
*Hermione  starts to stir in her sleep and wakes up to find Ron looking  at her with loving eyes*
Hermione:- Good Morning Ronald. *she said with a smile* 😊
*Hermione  sits up and asks him with a concern* You all right??
Ronald:- Hmmm....*says while looking  down*
Hermione  looks  at Ron and gives him a tight hug. Ron hugs back and both stay there for a few moment.
😊😊

All of them spend their day as usually. George  apparates to the shop without having  a word or his food. He spends his whole day there.

Hermione Ginny Ron try to send letters to Harry  but they don't  get a reply back and this goes on for a month.

The three of them even try to find Harry, but all in vain. Neither  he is to be found in Grimmauld's place nor in the Potter's cottage.

Neither in Hagrid's hut nor in privet drive, though they didn't even expect him there. Searching all through the Diagon Alley to Knockturn Alley, the search stretched up more than  two weeks.

Tired of searching him all the way, Ginny finally decides to have a talk with her Father. They didn't inform the ministry about Harry's sudden leave expecting him to come back, but now it's over time.

Ginny:- Dad? I think he is in some danger. He is nowhere to be found.
Mr. Weasely:- Ginny, *sighing her father made her sit on the couch* Harry doesn't  want to meet us. At least not now.
He doesn't  want to face George. We did send the Aurors.....

("you informed the ministry?" Asked Ginny in surprise)

Mr. Weasely:- I did. We did the Aurors to search  him. We did meet him, *Ginny's flooded eyes shined with hope*  but he asked us to remain quiet. Sorry Ginny. But right now he wants to be alone.
*The words almost stabbed Ginny.*
Ginny:- Fine...as he wish...☹😔
*she mumbled sinking down in the couch. Hermione puts an arm around her to comfort her*

Hermione:- I am sorry *she whispered to her*

*Everyone  in the room looks sad but Ginny... poor girl she looked miserable.*
Mr. Weasely:- Okay...I'll be leaving to work...bye. *he kisses Mrs. Weasely on her cheek* Bye Weaselys. *he said but it lacked that enthusiasm*

Everyone *mumbled except Ginny*:- Bye...

Hermione:- umm...Mr. Weasely wait. Where can we find Harry..if we want to send him letter??

Mr. Weasely:- To the Grimmauld's  place. Currently  he is there..

Ginny:- *furrowing her eyebrows she looked at her Father* So he used to run away or hide himself whenever  we tried to find him?
That invisibility cloak of his... or.. somewhere else *she said staring at the hard wooden floor*

Everyone  look at her and gives a sigh. Mr. Weasely Pat's on Ginny's shoulder and leave for work.

Mr.Weasely:- I am sorry dear. *he said and left for work*

Giving an assuring grip on Ginny's shoulder, Hermione stood up to leave the girl alone, when her eyes met Ron's.
His downcast face was just eating her, but she could understand how much he is getting killed inside. After all she pushed out her living parents put of her life. They don't even remember her existence.

Walking up to him, Hermione gives a light squeeze to his arms.
"Hold on yourself Ron" she said in a husky voice. "Everything will be fine".

"I know. We'll find your parents soon Hermione" he said kissing her forehead.

"You remember?" She asked in surprise.

Ron simply gave a nodding smile in response.

"I going to have a ride..." said Ginny abruptly, "...I need to clear my mind. I'll be back soon"

*Saying this Ginny moves out of the burrow with her broom. Mounting on her, Ginny rides across the air.

Her hairs getting pushed back due to the cold rough icy breeze, while her feet and hands going numb.

But was the numbness because of the coldness, or is it  because Harry's absence.

But why is Harry doing this?? Why?? Did he never love her?

No not at all, Ginny did feel his love for him. The break up was just for the war. Wasn't it?

Then.. why?

As she was occupied with these troubling thoughts, suddenly she felt a huge bang on her forehead.
"Ahh..." shrieking in pain, she started drooping down her broom.

Trying to handle herself Ginny grabbed her broom handle, but the blur vision engulfed her making her fall off it.

As her legs left the broom by inches, she could feel herself getting pulled by the gravity with a hard force ;

and any moment the girl was about to strike the ground when a rough hand grabbed hers, pulling her up before she hit the ground.

(EDITED!!!)

¥ So who do you think saved Ginny? ¥
🤔😏
(So the next chapter is up. Hope you all like it.
Please vote and comment the story...and please follow my account for latest updates.)
Bye...

Thank you
.......