Confession

(EDITED)

"So? You wanted to ask something" asked Ginny continuously rubbing her fingers against each other.

"Yes" he replied firmly.

"Go ahead" she said. Her ears still burning out of embarrassment.

"Ginny?" Harry looked down at his palms.

"Yeah?" She responded biting her lower lip and taking a quick glance at him.

"Ginny I love you" said Harry and Ginny's heart skipped a beat.

"Aww.. come on Ginny reply back" commanded her inner self.

"Yes I love you too Harry"  said Ginny smiling inwardly and her inner self face-palmed.
"Speak out loud!!" Commanded her innerself again.

"I don't know what happened to my tounge" she complained. "I have never been this nervous. Even when Harry kissed me in front of the whole common room".

"11 years old Ginny is back. Tounge tied in front of her crush" commented her inner self . Ginny scoffed at her.

"Ginny?" Harry shook her lightly.

"Say..!!"

"Umm... Harry? It's already..." she threw her hands in frustration.

"Just cut the crap and say yes or no" demanded Harry.

"Ooo... come on! This is getting exciting " Exclaimed her inner voice.

"You can't just demand me an answer!" said Ginny reproachfully.

"I feel like hitting your head" said her inner self pursing her lips.
"Shut up!!" Ginny snapped back at her.

Suddenly Harry held her neck and immediately pulled her close. Ginny closed her eyes in reflex but their lips didn't touch each other's. 

She slowly opened her eyes, after a moment, to see Harry just an inch apart.
Their nose crossing over each other and lips ready to encompass into each other.
She could feel his warm breath on her lips and Ginny gripped the cloth of her track pants.

But Harry's eyes were somewhere else. He eyes spotted the hickey which he himself gave it to her and can'thelp but give a sly smile. All the flashes of the day came into his mind.

The grip on her neck loosened and his fingers moved down to her throat.
He touched the spot, which hitched her breath, "Harry..." she managed to speak but Harry shut her by placing his thumb on her lips.

"When I have such an effect on you..." Harry said moving  his hand down to her waist, "....how could you say you don't love me?" Harry asked sliding his arm around her waist and pulling her close.

As he pulled her, he made her sit on his lap.
Ginny closed her eyes and layed her forehead on his. Harry shifted her bangs behind her ear and held her face firmly. Lining her cheeks, his thumb moved to her lips.

"I know you still love me Ginny..." he said looking at her eyes, "...or else wouldn't have allowed me to..."he slid his fingers across the skin of her throat touching the mark "....kiss you".

Ginny raised her head giving access to him. Harry leaned down and kissed her bare skin. Ginny gripped the collar of his shirt and then slowly slid her fingers into his hairs as he kissed her deep.

Harry moved up and Ginny again rested her forehead on his. She cupped his face and then planted a soft kiss on his forehead.
"I love you too Harry" she said smiling making Harry chuckle. He hugged her tightly resting his head on her chest.
Hugging him back Ginny placed her head on his.