Apokalypto

Ginny turned around and hugged George immediately.
"What is it Sista?" He asked caressing her hairs softly.

"Just wondering will life give me a second chance to see you all again after this war" said Ginny getting out of the hug and George gave a wide smile. He then pulled her into a tight hug.

"Ginny!!" Harry squeaked in shock, but Ginny at the moment chose to ignore him. She just want her inner turmoil to be proved wrong.

As Ginny's head rest on George's chest, she could hear his raced heart beat. He did have a smile on his lips, but his increased heartbeat just screams how much he is scared hearing her. Scared of loosing her.

Now the little sister was sure that her brother has pulled her into a hug to hide his forming tears.
A smile escaped on her lips, the negative doubts have no place in her mind. She is assured about the fact that her brother will never betray her, Never in her life.

"I love you George" she said softly when George reciprocated it "I love you too Sista....only when you don't hex"  he added and Ginny pushed hard. George broke into a giggle and pulled into a bone crushing hug again.

Smiling Harry asked,"May I?" It was when the brother sister duo spotted him with a camera. Ginny and George posed all so weird pose that Harry had a hard time holding the camera still.

"Where's Fred?" Asked Ginny when she spotted the portrait empty.

"Well.... Fred got a hint that Ron and Hermione are alone in the burrow, so why not use the opportunity" he replied giving a knowing smirk and Ginny face palmed smiling.

"Harry come, I'll take your and Ginny's picture" said George.

"Uhh... Okay" agreed Harry but his cheeks did take a tinge of red.

"Oh stop blushing man. You blush even more than Ginny" commented George and Harry's cheeks took a deeper shade of red, while Ginny broke into a giggle.

Harry stood straight, while Ginny leaned on him. They did a number of poses but in every pose Harry was constant.

*Flash*
*Flash* pictures were clicked but this time only Ginny's.  Out of the shop, someone somewhere in-between the mass, "Smile as much as you want little girl, because your fears will be proven true very soon. Life might not give you another chance, Weaselet  Ginny or.... Sista.

********

It was nearly evening and the guests were to arrive anytime soon.

"Hermione everything is ready?" Asked Harry moving into the kitchen.

"All done" she replied and took out a glass vial from the cupboard, "just need to pour this"

"All done Hermione?" Asked Ron approaching them along with Ginny.

"Almost" she said and was about to pour the vial when Ron stopped her,
"What are you doing?"

"Pouring the liquid into it" she replied casually.

"But why into the whole lot? We aren't not going to drink this, are we?" He inquired her furrowing her eyebrows deep.

"Why not?" Interrupted Harry, ".... I mean it won't harm us, right?"

"Hmm. It won't effect the taste  Ron, don't worry and it won't harm us, it will only harm those who are betraying us...." Informed Hermione looking at him intently, "Didn't I tell you this before?"