Another crucial Meeting

(EDITED)

Harry was kissing every cell of her neck. Moaning at his touch, Ginny can't help but let his name escape from her lips.

Just then she heard an owl hooting. Recognizing the hooting voice which was of pigwidgeon, Ginny's mind drifted towards the expected  letter from Draco.

She needs to push him away. She can't carry on further. Groaning she made up her mind and started distancing herself from him.

She lightly pushed him, putting a hand on his chest. As she pressed her hand against his chest Harry gave a slight wince.

"What is it?" Whispered Ginny.

"Nothing" Harry answered whispering back.

Ginny looked at her hand and then at him. She took a step close to him.
"It's nothing Ginny" Harry tried to back off but Ginny pulled him which made the stumble on each other.
Their eyes staring into each other's.

"When want be close why do you push me away?" Asked Harry cupping her face.

Ginny simply looked away. Her eyes again landing on his chest. Slowly she started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Answer me" said Harry leaning in more.

"Some questions doesn't have answers" she said holding her tears as she spotted the lightning bolt scar on his chest, same as the one his head bears.

She looked at him with questionable eyes. "When Voldemort used killing curse on me, I got another scar" replied Harry. Ginny released out a held breath.

She touched his scar and then looked at him. Eyes threatening to spill more tears. "It still pains?" Asked Ginny and kissed his scar on the chest.

"It does. But what pains more is this break up. Ginny..." said Harry with pleading eyes, "Come back to me" he said holding her arms.

"Harry ? When Tom used killing curse on you, how did you come back?" Asked Ginny looking up at him.

Harry wiped the tear hanging at the corner of her eyes and answered, "After I was hit, I landed on King's cross station, where I met Dumbledore. He said I have a choice, either to stay or go back and fight.
I decided to fight and the next moment I remember, Mrs. Malfoy asking me whether her son's fine and then she lied to Voldemort that I am dead".

"But it isn't easy to lie to him" said Ginny thoughtfully.

"I know. Mother's love" said Harry resting his head on her forehead.

"Ginny...." Harry started speaking but her eyes drifted towards something.

Strangely Ginny released herself out of him. She was looking out of the window. And when Harry followed her eyes, he could see an owl approaching her window.

Ginny moved to her window pulling on the shrug up to her shoulder and the opened the window to let it in.

She treated the owl with some water and bread. And took the letter from its feet.

As she was examining the letter the owl pecked her finger, "stupid owl" she muttered under her breath.

"Who's letter is it?" Asked Harry reaching Ginny.

"Uh.." Ginny opened her mouth to say when Harry spotted the big D in  calligraphy.

"Dean" he said shortly.
Ginny frowned and looked at the envelope, turning it around to see the big D and gritted her teeth.

"Bye Ginny and sorry for what happened" he said casually and left.

Ginny was surprised by this sudden act of Harry. No anger, no frustration, no fight, he left.