Light moments

(EDITED)

"Thanks for suggestion Fred. We'll keep this in mind" she said, glancing towards her boyfriend when Fred eyed her. But Ginny flashed him, her sweetest smile.

"When did you come by the way?" Asked Ginny trying to divert the topic.

"Last night. When George arrived here" replied Fred.

"George's here!?!" Exclaimed Ginny in surprise.

"Yeah. He was stinking. So... Angelina asked her to take a bath" said Fred thrusting on the name Angelina.

"Do you reckon something's going on between them?" Asked Harry raising an eyebrow while Ginny shared a smirk with Fred.

"Well... much possibilities. He actually cares for her, but can't be confirmed yet" answered Fred thoughtfully.

"Keep us updated" commanded Ginny.

"Only if Georgie allows" smirked Fred, making Ginny roll her eyes.

"Hey you three" called a voice. Turning around to the source of the voice, they see George coming down the stairs.

His hairs well brushed, fresh looking face, neat tidy clothes on his body and a strong perfume filling in the whole room.

"Good morning George" greeted Ginny while giving him a tight hug. "How are you?"

"How do I look?" Said George giving his brightest smile.

"Perfect" complimented Harry when George gave him a brotherly hug. "Hope you are doing good?"

"Absolutely" said Harry in a firm tone while taking quick glances at Ginny.

"Oh Yeah. Angelina will fall for you. No worries" commented Fred and all three of them broke into a giggle.

"Let's go then Freddie" said George.

"Yeah she might be waiting"
"Shut up" he said and apparated while Fred walked out through the potrait, bidding the rest two farewell.

"They can't walk together anymore, anywhere" said Ginny after they left.

Harry pulled Ginny into a hug, "I am sorry" he said rubbing the back of her head "Atleast they could talk to each other" and Ginny nodded in response.

"Ginny get up!" She heard her mother call her by knocking at her door, when she immediately got out of the hug.

"Are you going to tell them about our relationship now?" Asked Ginny glancing up at the stairs to check how far is her mother from downstairs.

"You don't want to?" Harry asked back.

"I don't mind. But, let's keep it a secret for now" she said suggestively, taking care Mrs. Weasely don't hear their conversation.

"Okay" Harry agreed to Ginny's decision.

"Oh you are up?" Asked Mrs.Weasely as she reached the kitchen.

"Yeah.. Good morning Mum" she greeted walking up to Teddy.

"Good morning" Mrs. Weasely greeted back.

"Good morning Mrs. Weasely" Harry greeted coming in front.

"Good morn- You just got up?" She asked when she spotted the pillow and blanket.

"Yeah.."

"You slept here?" She asked in surprise "Ginny?" Her mother glared at her.

"I didn't say anything. He himself decided" she said crossingly.