Madame Puddifoot's shop

(EDITED)

Harry jerked up to see the occupant banging the washroom door.
"Harry?!?!"
"Is anyone here??"
"Mum?, Mione?"

"Ginny??" Harry called knocking the door lightly.

"Harry??...  the door, It's not opening. Help me out" said Ginny loudly pushing the door hard with her two arms.

"I'll do something" said Harry and started pulling the door with  a force.

The door slid light, which caused to to bolt from outside.

"What are you doing??" Asked Ginny in frustration. She pushed the door more hard. She pressed her body against the door, along with her hands.

"Pulling the door" answered Harry.

"You freaking wizard!! Use your wand!!" Ginny shouted.

Harry pulled out her wand, aimed at the bolt, "Alahomora!" Casted Harry and the bolt got burst.

The door opened with a push revealing Ginny who was about to pound on Harry.

Harry caught hold of her by her waist, but got stumbled back and both fell on the bed with a jerk.

Harry opened his eyes slowly to see Ginny lying on him. Jerking up her head she looked at Harry.  The water from her hair trickled down on to his face.

The both stared at each other when Ginny realised her naked thighs touching against his covered ones.

"Wish they were uncovered??" Asked her inner self smirking.

She gave a growl to her inner self and the got herself up from him, which caused her belt to slid open.
She immediately turned around and tightened the belt around her bath robe.

Harry eyed her, up and down, with the corner of his eyes but the looked away when Ginny turned around slightly.

"See? I am so important to you" said Harry bending down a little to reach her ear, (Ginny looked at him slyly) "or  you would have stuck in there" said Harry boasting.

"Whom are you kidding?? The burrow is always bustling, anyone would have helped me" said Ginny least cared.

"Don't deny you didn't like it, Weasely" said Harry smirking.

"None of your business" said Ginny looking up at him flashing an extremely sweet smile.
"Now leave" said Ginny pushing him lightly out of the door, "I need to change".

"Uh Ginny??" Asked Harry turning around hurriedly and holding the knob of the door.

"What??"

"I don't mind" said Harry smiling wide.

"What you don't mind?" Asked Ginny.

"seeing you change" said Harry raising his eyebrows.

Ginny raised her eyebrows too and smiled again, "Harry dear" said Ginny in a exceptionally sweet tone.

"Yeah.." Harry responded sweetly.

"Can you give me your wand??" Asked Ginny smiling naughty.

"Why dear??" Said Harry pressing his lips in thin line.

"So that I can hex you on your face!" snapped Ginny gritting her teeth, and Harry eyes got widened. He immediately closed the door in front of him.

"Narrow save" he whispered to himself.

Ginny looked at the door, her mind flashing Harry and a smile appeared on her face. She shakes her head lightly and went on to change.

She changed and was about to head downstairs when she heard a tapping voice.