Secret Agent

"Ooff.... What a hectic day..." Spoke up and laid itself on the bed with a thump. "So much of drama.. uff..." Rubbing it's eyes, the person stretched out it's hands to release out the tension in its muscles, "...But the poor girl died" said the person to itself and chuckled.
"Anyway I need by beauty sleep. Tomorrow I just need to hand this over..." She said looking at a book and then plan A successfully complete" said the person rejoicing at it's success and pulled on the sheets over it's head.

**********

"Three days" said Harry looking towards the mass, "Within three day we'll attack them".

"But we don't know their exact location" said Neville with an air if uncertainty.

"Yes and Pansy......" Spoke George but kept his sentence incomplete.

"But we know they are in Forest of Dean" said Harry, "We have a lead. We can start searching".

"There is no shortcut to success" said Ron and the rest nodded,
"Let's start practicing".

Hermione put her hand in took take out her Transfixation book, but her hand didn't reach it. She looking into her bag when she realised she might have missed it.

"I forgot the book. Iam sorry. After yesterday's incident..." She said timidly.
"It's okay Granger. I have another copy of that book" he said and went towards his room.

"Do you keep a copy of every book?" Asked Astoria when Draco came back holding the book in his hand.

"No. But my father... I mean Mr. Lucius Malfoy was quiet interested in this book. He used to keep a copy himself" he said and Astoria nodded her head.

They started practicing. But this time, practicing was no more fun to them.
But fighting for their life.
Seeing death of a group mate in front of their eyes were too much to take in.

Life started going normal, adjusted itself to the changing environment, but what could happen in blink of an eye was difficult to understand.

It was not the first time, they were facing war. They have been introduced into it long before, but why does this time the danger scares them, is what making them clueless.

Everytime, these warrior's body touched their warm bed, the dead face of the cunning girl zooms up.

Someone killed her, right under their nose. An aim so sharp, that without anyone's slightest notice, the knife took it's place. If knife can play such beautifully on the person's fingers then how sleek would be his/her wand movement.

Two days, two long days, complete 48 hours passed without their knowing, they were so much into practice.

The techniques so difficult to grasp. So difficult to remember order of spells, did improve a little, but was it enough?

Third day and last day.... After this either you rest for life and head on for a new journey or head on for a new journey and then rest for life... So confusing, but equally dangerous.

"Last day" said Harry and looked at his itching fingers, "If... anyone wants to leave, Can leave now" he completed, but his surrounding got filled with a positive silence.