Chaos

(EDITED)

In late evening, Teddy started crying out loud, again. The whole time he had been crying periodically, but now he just doesn't stop crying.
He shouted with a lot for force.

Harry was rocking him back and forth but just couldn't make him stop crying.
Hermione took over teddy and started rubbing his back, maybe if due to indigestion he is feeling a lump in his throat.
"Help Ron!!" Snapped Hermione when Teddy grabbed Hermione's curly hair and gave it a pull.

Ron pulled Teddy to him and he could smell odour from him.
"Why does he smell so bad??" Said Ron scrunching his nose.

"I think we need to change his diaper" said Hermione and took out a diaper from the basket. She looked at the instructions and then helped Ron and Harry with the diaper.

"Where is Ginny?? She should do it??" Said Ron in annoyance.

"No." Hermione cut him at once, "Even if Ginny is his Godmother, it's  our responsibility also, to take care of him".

"But It's true, Where is Ginny??" Asked Harry.

"No idea" replied Hermione while putting on the diaper. As she pulled the stickers of the diaper together, Teddy kicked her on the nose, "Ow!"
Harry immediately held Teddy's legs, while Ron gave a loud chuckle, receiving a glare from his girlfriend.

"Atleast he is quiet now" said Ron giggling, while taking quick glances at Harry who shared a chuckle too.

Teddy calmed down. He started playing with the toys hanging down the handle of his crib.

"Ooffff..!!" All the three let out and threw themselves on the couch.

And within no time Teddy started crying again.

"Now what happened??" Said Ron throwing up his hand in frustration.

Harry picked Teddy and rocked him, but he just doesn't get quiet.
Ginny appeared, via the floo powder.

"What happened??" She asked breathing heavily and shook off the little ashes.

"Where were you??"  Asked Harry but Ginny ignored him and took Teddy.
Harry became quiet angry. He clenched his fist and tried to control his anger.

"Oh baby. Don't cry. don't cry" said Ginny softly rocking him back and forth. Teddy started calming down but he again cried out loud.

As soon as Ron saw Ginny, he went back and sat on the couch, while Hermione made face to stop his cry.

He threw his little hands, making Ginny tightening her grip around him. Ginny pulled him close to her chest to support him against her body.

As Teddy was throwing his hands, her little finger entwined into a what seemed like chain against Ginny's collar bone. Teddy jerked his hand out pulling out the chain....

"Give me" said Harry approaching Ginny when the locket jumped out from Ginny's top and got entangled on the button of Harry's shirt.

Their eyes spotted the little snitch locket hanging against the man's shirt.
Ginny looked up to meet Harry's eyes. She could very well read them. The same flashes of his birthday was rewinding in his head too.

While temporarily lost into each other's, "Ahhh!!!" Ginny felt a strong pain on her scalp. Teddy pulled her hairs.

"Come to me. Come to me" Harry loosed out her hairs from Teddy's grip while purposely leaning in a bit more, so that he could smell her hair.
He always loved the smell of her hair, one of his favourites and now he needs an excuse to take in.