Teddy's arrival

(A/N:- Please read the previous chapters if you forgot. Sorry for so very long delay...☹)

(EDITED)

"What  do you want to talk about??" Asked Harry
"Look Harry..." said Ginny finally looking towards him, "We do have our responsibilities and It's best if we carry them out. Whatever issues we have inbetween us, it's completely our problem. Why would Teddy suffer? I am ready to help you in raising Teddy".

"Thanks" said Harry simply.

Ginny looked at him for once and then turned around to leave when Harry stopped Ginny,
"Am I forgiven??" Asked Harry timidly.

"Did my "said" words contain the word forgive??" Asked Ginny raising an eyebrow.

"No" replied Harry looking down.

"Then you are not" answered Ginny facing him her back, "And what happened to that cool dude look of yours??" Asked Ginny turning around and crossing her arms across her chest.

Harry approached her and just stopped when their noses were an inch apart.

Ginny didn't take a step back, nor she looked away. She just kept staring at the man in front, basically growling.

"So?? You want me to pursue you??" Asked Harry smirking.

"I didn't say any of it" said Ginny gritting her teeth. She turned around when Harry held her arm and pulled her close.

"Harry-" Ginny said but she could feel his breath on her face. Her breath started getting heavy. She tried to struggle her free, but then her attempt lacked determination.

"I am not giving up on you Ginny. Never" said Harry looking directly in her eyes.

Ginny felt her heart skipping a beat. She could see it in his eyes. How determined, how firm he was. Then why did he just leave her? He didn't have to do anything, any of this sort, if he haven't abandoned her. Stupid git!!

Ginny immediately released her arm out of his grip, "I am not going back to you Harry Potter" said Ginny and left.

As Ginny left, Harry sighed. She was literally making things difficult for him. "This is not going to be easy" said Harry to himself.

Later that day both Harry and Ginny went to Teddy's place to bring him.

"Hello dear" greeted Mrs. Tonks in a weak voice. The old lady looked at Ginny and for a split of second her wrinkled eyes played with her. She felt her daughter Nymphadora had come changing her haircolour into red.

"Hello Mrs. Tonks" both Harry and Ginny greeted.

"Come in" she said and let them in.

"I have packed Teddy's belongings into this" said Mrs. Tonks handing over Harry a basket.
Then she turned to Ginny and gave her a chart, "These are times I fixed for Teddy's meal. Actually it made my work easier...." she chuckled "....You can go according to it or change it. Your wish". Said Mrs. Tonks.

"Sit here. I'll bring Teddy" said Mrs. Tonks gesturing to a ragged couch and then went upstairs to bring Teddy.

Harry and Ginny both sat on the couch, waiting for Mrs. Tonks to bring Teddy. Ginny took a look at the chart while Harry tried to take a glance of it.

Sooner, Teddy was in front of them in Mrs. Tonks arms, "He is so cute" commented Ginny.

The little kid with blue hair was sleeping in his grandmother's arm. Ginny took him from her and he started twitching a  little. Giving a long snort Teddy gave a small cry.