Caught

(EDITED)

The bushy haired girl looked up from her book, smirking at her best friend.

"Dean was here" replied Hermione shortly and red-haired witch widened her eyes in shock.

She took out a card from under the pillow, what seemed like an invitation card and handed it over to Ginny.

Ginny looked at her best friend in confusion, before taking the letter.
She opened it and immediately shut her ears. The card was making loud croaking noises.

With her one hand in the ear, trying to aid it from the noise, she removed the flap of the card with her index finger to see a picture Dean singing for a girl.

He was holding her by her waist, while their foreheads met. The girl what seemed from the picture, was a dusky haired girl, with pretty hazel eyes.

Her hair falling in curls with a bow ties on top, while her red painted ring finger, which was placed on Dean's chest, getting highlighted due to the shine of the diamond ring.

"Who is she?" She asked looking at Hermione. Ginny tried reading the matter but then shut off the card immediately.
Hermione removed her palms from her ear.

"Dean really has a bad voice" commented Ginny turning around herself to the mirror. She took out a tube which Hermione recognized to be a concealer. Hermione slyly smirked at her best friend.

"You never knew?" Asked Hermione surprisingly while the red haired girl applied concealer on the mark made by Harry.

"He asked me if I want to hear him sing, but I never showed any interest" said Ginny, pulling a section of her hair again towards the front, thus covering the area.

"Good decision" said Hermione chuckling and Ginny reciprocated it.

"By the way who is she? I didn't read" asked Ginny again throwing the card on the bed, which made it open.....

(Hermione again closed her ears in reflex, but this time the book was in her hand and binding of the book hit her head)

........and it again started croaking. She placed a heavy pillow on it, closing the card and the voice shut off.

Hermione sat up, rubbing her temple lightly. She folded her legs then and answered, giving a heavy sigh, "Tania Sherli Whitehouse. Dean's fiance. She is a muggle."

"Oh.."Ginny replied casually.

"Aren't you mad?" Asked Hermione, faking in a surprising look.

"Why would I be" said Ginny sitting on her bed- "BAM!!!"

As she was about to relax herself on the bed, they heard a loud voice and a shrill cry which Ginny recognized to be Teddy's.

"What was tha-"
"Ted-"

Both the girls shrieked in unison and ran out of the room to see Harry holding a crying Teddy and rubbing his forehead.

"What happened?" Asked Ginny in concern.

Mrs. Weasely immediately brought a wet cloth, and applied on Teddy's forehead.

"What happened Ron?" Hermione asked reaching her boyfriend.

"Me and Harry were talking and Teddy was playing with his toy. He suddenly threw the toy, and reached for it, but me and Harry couldn't understand and.... I mean we were so engrossed, we didn't realise him calling and I guess he tried to jump and fell off the sofa" said Ron looking down and so was Harry.

Mrs.Weasely looking at both of the boys and resumed pressing the wet cloth lightly.

With each words, Ginny's temper got increased. "How could you guys be so irresponsible?!" She growled at them.
"Harry?"