Revealation

"Cho?!?!" The group broke into murmers.
Rolling her eyes with a smirk dancing on her lips, Cho left Harry's shoulder and went and stood beside Umbridge.
"How are you Professor?" Asked Cho hugging her.

"Oh I am completely fine dear" she said smiling wickedly while hugging her back.

"How are you doing Mr. Malfoy?" asked Cho turning around at him giving her most honey-dripping smile.

"Brilliant..." Exclaimed Mr. Malfoy giving a devilish laugh and gave her a side hug.

"Are they even loyal to each other?" Asked Parvati to George raising an eyebrow while leaning towards his ear.

"No. They are just using each other" whispered back George giving a slight smirk.

"......Thank you for taking me out of that filthy basement. My breath choked there" he said and Cho flashed him the honey-dripping sweet smile. 

"You brought him out?!?!" Asked Malfoy glaringly.

Cho gave a 'I care a damn' look and then looked away, "It was not just taking him out, it was me who did everything Malfoy" she said giving a wild smirk. "Stupid group" she commented snickering at them.

"It was me who saved Umbri-" she cleared her throat when she felt the addressed pair of sheen oldly eyes turn into a glare and then corrected herself, "Proffesor's life in second wizarding world war...." she shoved her hands in her pocket while saying, "Treated her. Made her strong enough to stand on her feet" she sneered.

"Why?" Asked Harry.

"Mch!! Ahh my sweetheart. Have patience. First get aware of my deeds. I am sure you'll be so impressed of me that you'll jump into my arms" she said huskily while Harry looked away in disgust.

"How did you get him out?" Asked Malfoy glancing at his father.

"Yes. That's a good question" said Cho.

"The day these fools...." She pointed her fingers at them, ".....were busy finding the library here...." said Cho mocking at the group thus receiving  some immediate noises of gritting of teeth which she ignored swiftly, "... I moved down to the basement, to find out if there is any other way, but what I see Lucius Malfoy in chains"

"I assured him..." she continued, "...I'll help him out, I did."

"How?" Asked Malfoy impatiently.

"Mch! Don't be impatient...." she took herself a chair and made herself comfortable, "....you remember that attack on the ministry published on Dialy Prophet, I did it" she confessed and looked at them with a snigger dancing on her lips.

"What?" Asked Parvati in astonishment.

"Oh you spoke! I thought your tongue is tied here Parvati. Apart from spells you won't say anything" commented Cho mockingly and giggled at her scrunched face which almost resembled like a used dish cloth.

"B*tch" Parvati cursed under her breath.

"Oh be a bit loud, Parvati. You'll curse me more when you know what I did" she said giving a bitchy smile.

"It was I cursed Longbottom with imperious curse. But this fool revealed about the thief's downfall" said Cho giving an annoyed look to Neville.

"Forget it. He is insignificant" continued Cho flapping her fingers in disinterest. Unable to hold herself anymore, Ginny marched towards her but Harry held her arm.

"I know my baby won't let me get hurt" she said and gave him a flying kiss. Ginny's blood boiled more, but Harry held her firmly and to this Cho felt her blood boiling high. The smile on her face faded out as fast as a chameleon changes its colour.