Missing Fred

Feeling utterly lonely as one of her favourite  brother has left her crying. 

Even if holding the strength as her shield, at this point, it isn't helping her. She wants her brother to make her laugh, to wipe her tears, to wound her into his jovial heart.

The heart wrenching circumstances  were as such that even if she begs before him now, he won't  respond.

In a blink of an eye, Ginny lost her favourite brother.
Fred left them....forever...😢😢

"Why didn't you think about anyone before leaving? Atleast for George. You shouldn't have left us" Ginny's innerself screamed. Pressing her lips tightly Ginny cried her heart out. She just can't let her pain escape.

Looking up, her eyes spotted her family. Her strong mother, mourning her her son's lifeless body. Ron, Bill, percy, their face wearing the "unbelievable" expression.

How can they believe that Merlin took Fred from them.

And poor Fred, One of his greatest wish of seeing his brother Ron and sister Ginny leading their life with their love remained as his wish for him forever. He can be happy, but can't rejoice with them. He can bless them, but can't be a part of them.

Why did things had to be such?!?!
Why Fred?!?

Ginny in her mourn suddenly realised that Harry was not with them.
Ginny:- Mum where is Harry??

Mrs.Weasely :- I don't  know dear.
*asks Ronald*  Where is Harry??

Ronald:- I don't  know Mum. He was with us. Hermione?? *Ronald gestures Hermione  in an  inquiring  tone.*

Hermione:- I don't  know Ron. I'll go search for him. *starts to move*

Ginny:- Hermione wait...I'll go with you.
Hermione:- okay.....

*They both start searching for Harry but couldn't  find him anywhere. Ginny starts getting worried.*
*Ginny thinks* Where are you Harry?? Please come.

*Tears  from in her eyes. Blinking back her tears, Ginny tries to keep them within her lower lash line. No time to spill them now. Harry....*

Hermione:- Ginny!? He is nowhere to be seen.
Ginny:- What should we do now?
*throwing her hands in frustration, Ginny suggested*  Let's  talk to Professor Mcgonagall.

*Ginny grabs Hermione's hand and starts to runs before Hermione stops her abruptly*

Hermione:- Ginny! Ginny! Ginny...stop! *thinks for a moment* Stop! Stop!... Let's  leave Harry.
Ginny:- Huh?!?!

Hermione:- I mean, for the moment. Look I think he blames himself for everything. He needs some time and space. You understand  right...what I am trying to say...
Ginny:- Uh... *she tries to oppose her fellow friends decision*
Are you sure?

Hermione:- I am.
Ginny:- Okay *though not wanting to approve; wanting  to be selfish...she nods.

Hermione:- I knew you would understand. Let's  go.

*Both Hermione and Ginny move to the rest of the Weasleys and join them.The family gives last good bye to beloved son with mournful eyes*

Poor George, His feelings can't  be described. How lonely...How alone he is feeling. Though  he has whole family with him still he feels like the most loneliest  person  on Earth. His inseparable self, separated forever.

After the process the cremation, the family apparated to the burrow. Not having any heart to eat, they all went to their respective rooms and lay on their bed, welcoming the night.

Ginny....
Laying  straight on her bed, all her childhood  memories  with Fred engulf her mind. How the three of them used to play prank on others.

How sometimes the twins used to trick her into making her the victim of their pranks but on the contrary their scared faces to her hexing abilities made her day.

Tears streamed down her eyes. "Twins. They can never be called the twins again".  Heart as well as eyes flooded  with thoughts and water respectively. 
She can actually feel the pain Harry felt all these years. And one question  hitting her mind *Where are you Harry??*

Ronald....
Though he was his least favourite  brother...He missed him. There won't  be anyone to play pranks on him. No one would irritated him anymore.  Scare him by turning his things into spider.
"Fred... " he let out wiping his runny nose. "I hate it I miss you so much. Come back brother" he mumbled clutching his blanket to his heart.

"I'll tolerate everything. Each and every of prank. Please come back" his hands folded, pleading, but the heart just doesn't want yo believe, that he won't be back again.

No one to ruin his summer, "I want to ruin my summer, come back. But..I also won't  have summer vacation  from now onwards".

Hermione....
Letting a tear drop, Hermione's mind took her to the days when they both used to irritate her.
Question her duty as prefect. They were a pain her head. But.... this emptiness.

"If I am feeling so empty. How George might be feeling. And Ron...." she immediately got up, tip toeingly moved up to Ron's room. She tried to open his door, but his door was locked.

"Ron.." she called lightly tapping at his door.

"I am sorry Hermione I want to be alone" she heard his saying from the other side of the door.

"I am here. Call me when you feel comfortable" she said and sat on the floor leaning against his door.

Within no time the door got opened and Ron pulled Hermione to him.
Hugging him back with same want, Hermione patted Ron's back.

The poor guy was crying in her arms, weeping. Weeping for his brother.

Mr. and Mrs. Weasely....
Mrs.  Weasely crying over her son without a pause. *Can't  describe  a mother's  heart losing a son....sorry😢*

Not easy to forget such a pain...

(EDITED!!)
Hope you all like the story. I was feeling very bad on writing such sad start. 😔😔

Please do vote and comment below your feedback.

Please do follow for further notifications.

Until then.... bye...

Thank you
......