Tension (Part 1)

"What's so urgent?" Ginny demanded approaching the blonde haired man.

Draco immediately turned around and gripped her upper arms tight.
"How could you be so irresponsible Weasely?" He barked at her

"What do you mean?" she hissed back struggling herself free, but, Draco pulled her back again.

"You have a kid with you" he said and Ginny widened her eyes. She immediately stopped struggling and Draco released her out of his grip.

"Wha- How-" the engulfed shock didn't let her speak.

"Wondering how I know?" He asked walking round her, his lips forming a slight smirk.
"So just think if I could know without your notice, won't they be able to" He said stopping just behind her and leaning into her ear.

Gasping in shock, Ginny turned around to look at him.
"You mean to say... they know about Teddy?" She managed to whisper.

"Might not. But soon will" he said giving her a death glare.
"But why would you care..." Draco abruptly continued. He walked towards the other side of the table saying "...You are busy with your happy family, your boyfriend, your Godson..." he threw his hands on the table with a thump, leaning forward,
"So irresponsible of you Weasely" he said looking directly into her eyes.

At this moment Ginny felt her blood boiling. "Ferret!" she curse inwardly. 

"You know what.." Draco spoke again after a moment.

Not being able to take up anymore, Ginny simply decided to apologise, as she was a bit irresponsible,  and then drop the matter, "Look I am-"

"...now I got the reason.." overpowering her voice Draco said "..why he broke up with you. Because of your this  irresponsible attitude"

As soon as he completed, he felt his collar getting clutched and the pair of chocolate brown eyes started glowing in rage, thus making it appear as golden brown.

Wand pointing at his throat, Ginny gritted her teeth, "Don't you dare Malfoy. I am quiet because I know I am wrong, but that simply doesn't mean that I'll take every shit you throw at me!!! Better don't enter my personal space. I am warning you" she spoke in one go. The rage not leaving her eyes and Draco felt staring into those golden brown ones.
A pang of rage broke into him, breaking the contact when Ginny thrusted the pointed end of her wand into his throat.

Pushing her away lightly, he said "It's better if we don't fight between ourselves. Shift your Godson...uh.."

"Teddy"

"Yeah... Ted-Teddy to a safer place, before they know about him" he said looking everywhere but her.

"Can I ask something?" Draco questioned making her turn her head in disbelief. Ferret is asking permission?? She expected a big duel and she was absolutely ready for it.
Ginny nodded.

"Why do your eyes start shining when you are at rage?" He asked. He didn't want to but can't stop himself.

This is much more unbelievable. This ferret is asking about her eyes.
"Seriously!!!......Whatever"

"How will I know that?" Answered Ginny irritated, "Just cut the crap! By the way they restarted DA" she informed folding her hands across her chest.

"Where?"

"Malfoy Manor" replied Ginny.

"What?!" Draco almost screamed.
"Mal-

"Shh!!" Putting her finger on her lips she asked him to quieten up, "Even Wallas have ears" she said and Draco rolled his eyes at her statement.