Gnomes

"What?" asked Harry in confusion.
"Think of it Harry, it's not the first time he apparated. How come this time he fell into the garden?? And those gnomes, he entered the house with them" said Ginny.

"But Gnomes....??" Asked Harry.

"They can-" started Hermione but was interrupted by Ginny.

"Shh" warned Ginny putting a finger on her lip.

Hermione immediately searched for her bag and held a quill. She ran up to her room, took out a book, and moved down the stairs.

Placing the book on the table, Hermione sat down on the floor, "If this topic is over, I would like to study" she said and scanned the area underneath the sofa, from the corner of her eyes. The boys looked at each other in confusion and then at Ginny who showed her hand to them as if asking them to keep patience.

She then used a revelio charm non-verbally and swished the wand, holding up high in air. Nothing appeared.

After checking for a while, Hermione looked at Ginny and blinked twice.
The boys looked at both the girl in  utter confusion.

"What's going?-" Ron busted out in annoyance when Hermione held his hand, "Calm down" she said pressing her teeth tightly.

"Gnomes are not here. We can talk. But very softly and they can detect behaviors so act normally" said Hermione and opened the book named 'All about Garden creatures by Phyllida Spore'.

She directly turned the last page of the book and again did a revelio charm. Harry and Ron, including Ginny, looked at her in confusion.

This part was hidden by Phyllida Spore when no traces of evil Gnome was found.

"Evil Gnome?" Ron almost shrieked when Hermione held his hand again, "Will you act normal?" She said again clasping her teeth together.

"So much suspense a day, I can't handle" he groaned, while Ginny simply rolled her eyes.

"Read this" commanded Hermione when the rest three looked at the book  and the next second to Hermione, "What does it say?" Asked Harry.

"Honestly don't you all read?" Hermione said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"No. We don't have so much patience" said Ron and Hermione looked at him wide-eyed, while Harry and  Ginny pressed their giggle taking quick glances at each other.

"What?" Asked back Ron on getting such shocking expression to which Hermione just shook her head.

Hermione pulled the book towards herself and started reading the lines,
'Basically there are two kinds of gnomes, good and evil. Usually the two clans Good and evil commensal with each other, but the evil ones always finds out way to attack the clans of good gnomes and destroy their existence'
"These are the gnomes they might be using" said Hermione.

"Where did you get this book?" Asked Harry.

"Few days back Professor Mccgonagal called me to help her re-formulate the library. It was in the restricted section. I got this book from there" said Hermione

"Or more specifically you sneaked the book out" said Ron eyeing her.

"Uh.... Might be" replied Hermione biting her lower lip.

"Good thing" commented Ginny winking at her best friend.

"Well he have a plus point, Gnomes talk in gnomish language. A language which is spoken in riddles" informed Hermione to the group.