Practice

The group stood facing the large prop.
"First we'll combine, Levicorpus and Bombarda maxima...." said Hermione and Ron and Harry took a few steps forward, towards the prop.

"....This can be used when the target is in motion. First Levicorpus and then Bombarda Maxima." Completed Hermione and both of boys with their wands at ready.

Nodding at each other, Ron casted the spell Levicorpus and then Harry instantly casted Bombarda maxima. The blast was so high, the whole room  flew back.

"Ouch!!"
"Oww!!"
"Ahhh"
Groaning sounds could be heard as they hit the wall, while some bumping into each other.

"Was this meant to be so dangerous?" Asked Harry getting up while dusting off the dirt.

"Yes.." replied Hermione panting, her whole face was filled with ashes.  "Levicorpus is a powerful spell as it holds the person against the gravity and with Bombarda Maxima, the effect just doubles up" .

"Do you guys still wants to consider these spells?" Asked Zacharias in a trembling voice.

"We have to!!" Barked Malfoy.

"Don't take that tone with me Malfoy!". Zacharias shouted back.

"Then stop being a coward shit" hissed Draco, taking a step towards him.

"Mind your language Malfoy" Ginny warned him, when Draco just scoffed.

"Well why don't you warn your own friend" interrupted Parkinson.

"Don't interfere" Malfoy raised a finger to shut Pansy, who's face became red with embarrassment. She looked away when her eyes fell on Ginny who had an amused expression. She doesn't know for how long but her blood was boiling so high that she had to bit her inner cheek, which resulted in flow of blood due to the cut. Hissing she looked away. 

"And you, if you have so much problem then just leave the group" said Draco pointing at Zacharias.

"Oh.. Oh! Oh! Oh! You seem to be the most concerned one here....." Zacharias gave a surprised look and then concentrated his eyebrows at the middle, "....The one who sold the whole wizarding world for saving his life!!!"  Shouted Zacharias and the whole room went silent.

"How will we know...." Malfoy turned around to leave when Zacharias continued, ".....that these spells, techniques are not meant to hurt us?!?! Maybe he is a traitor and wants to kill us in this process".

Hearing this Malfoy felt his patience balloon bursting. He immediately turned around and punched Zacharias right across his face.

"I AM NOT A TRAITOR!!! I AM NOT A DEATH EATER!!!" Malfoy shouted at the top of his lungs.

Zacharias got pushed back hard. He got up and punched him back.
"Everyone clearly knows what you are Malfoy!!!"

Both of them entered into a blood fight, punching the meat out of each other.

"Stop!!"

"Malfoy stop!!"

"Zach!!" Harry Ron held Zacharias while Blaise and George pulled Draco.
Neville tried to come in-between them to stop the fight, but himself got hit.

"Neville!!" Luna ran towards him and helped him up.

"You alright?" She asked to which Neville nodded.

"Silencio" casted Hermione and the whole room fell silent. Their lips were moving but the harsh sounds were muted.

Shocked at their muted voice, Draco and Zacharias looked at each other and then around to see Hermione holding her wand.

"We are not at a fight against each other!! Do you both understand??" Asked Hermione glaring at them.

Zacharias nodded while still shooting daggers at him, but, Draco moved his lips continuously. 

"I'll keep you like that, if you don't stop speaking" warned Hermione and Draco hit his forehead.

He moved his lips in circular motion while extended and pulled back his arms concurrently.

"What are you trying to say?" Asked Hermione who was now utterly confused.

"He wants his voice back" said a soft voice. Draco immediately turned around to see Astoria approached towards his left. He just can't be more grateful to her at the moment.

"Oh.. okay" said Hermione and casted the counter spell, " Finite incantatem"

After regaining his voice, he wished a small thank you to Astoria, leaning close to her ear. Astoria heard the gritting noises coming from Pansy.

"Practice dismissed for today. We'll continue tomorrow" Announced Harry and the whole group left one by one.

"I need to talk to Potter about something, you all leave" said Draco when the rest nodded.

"Pansy?" Called Blaise when she looked back in surprise, "Aren't you not coming?"

"I am worried about you Draco" she said taking a step towards him and giving a light squeeze to his right hand, "What if these gryffindor's-"

She stopped abruptly when Draco raised a finger, signalling her to stop, "We are not at a war with them".

"Just take care" she said caressing his cheek when he jerked himself back lightly.
"I will" he replied and went towards his new mates.

"Potter! Can we talk?" He asked looking at Harry when Ginny jumped in. Inwardly groaning, Draco brushed his fingers on his forehead lightly.

"Potter will tell us. So you say what you want to say here" said Ginny folding her hands across her chest.

"Please" he said looking, past Ginny, at Harry, when Ginny goggled her eyes at him.

"Haww!! Malfoy, Draco Malfoy saying please.... Harry hold me, I might faint" she dramatically fell into Harry's arms, gaining some snorts and giggles from her friend cum family group (to which Draco wasn't a part).

Rolling his eyes Draco clearly showed 'I would like to ignore you' expression.

"Ginny sit down, I'll be back" said Harry and walked away with Malfoy.

"What about this talking in alone??" Asked Ginny looking at Hermione when she found her fellow receiver was lost somewhere else.

She nudged her, raising her eyebrow "What?" to which Hermione simply shrugged off.

Meanwhile with Draco and Harry...

"You want to talk about?" Asked Harry in an unexpected stern tone.

"No need to take that tone with me Potter, I am definitely on your side" said Malfoy in a determined voice. The confidence in his aura was somewhere helping Harry to believe him easily.
But can he put in him as much faith he has on Ron and others?? No. He is a Malfoy after all, can change any moment.

"I just wanna say, thank you for the little trust you showed on me. I promise I won't let it break" he said forwarding his hand.

Harry giving a sly smile, shook hands with him and nodded his head in positive.

"Even the starts throw out their extra baggages" said Malfoy which made Harry frown.

"Meaning?" Asked Harry when Draco smirked and left the place, leaving him puzzled.

"What was- what happened to him suddenly?" Harry was busy asking himself and he heard clicking of footstep. As if someone jumped off.

Harry went towards the window and saw a blue-hoddie man running, "Zacharias??"

Nothing against my fellow Slytherin's. So many years of hatred, it can't fade off in a day.
Do you guys smell something fishy here??

So this is for this chapter. Hope you all like it.

Please do vote and comment below your feedback.

Please do follow for further notification.

Until then... Bye..

Thank you
.......