14th February

It was a bright sunny day. Wouldn't be wrong to say the whole wizarding world was overwhelmed to witness the marriage of their Hero. The chosen one. The Deafeater of Lord Voldemort ( not to forget his nickname~ U-No-Poo ) and obviously that Toad-woman, Umbridge.

Ginny Weasely, the youngest child of Weasely family, grown gracefully into a young elegant lady, was all set to become Mrs. Potter.

Yes! Harry Potter and Ginny Weasely are getting married.
After their long wait for each other, they are finally on their way to become one.

14th February 2000 the most beautiful day of their life...

The big Weasely mansion, whose outwardly appearance was still the burrow, but now no more faded sunken wooden table but a furnished one.

The little cosy rooms are now big and well spaced. But something's doesn't change, the warmth of the burrow never changed. It was still welcoming.

The Men were busy putting on the tent while the ladies were busy with their preparations and the beautiful bride was looking through her childhood memories.

The days which she'll never get back, but could experience with her own child, and even Harry could.

Though they did catch a glimpse while raising Teddy. Yes, the little tiny toddler has grown up into a sweet bubbly kid.

Kids do grow very fast. And now she's gonna experience all this with her own flesh, not to forget she has always treated Teddy as her own child and he will always be her first child.

The day is still fresh in her cerebellum when the little kid first called her Mum, the whole room fell silent, her little heart gave somersaults of excitement.

This thought brought a little smile on her bright pinkish glowing face.
"How stupid. Running behind a boy" she giggled at her own thought.

"Actually not running, I wasn't obsessed, but ofcourse embarrassed" and she smiled at her own embarrassing moments.

A sudden loud crack and her groom standing there, "Harry??"

"Hey Gin?? What are you doing??" He asked when he spotted the album in his would-be-bride's hand.

"Nothing. Just..." Harry looked at her intently while taking a step towards her, "Just thinking about my number of embarrassing moments in front of you" she replied looking down.

"Don't you worry. In future we'll do embarrassing things together" Harry whispered and pulled her in his arms.

"You shouldn't be here" Ginny whispered back.

"Why?" Harry made his voice more heavy and husky.

"You can't meet me now" said Ginny into his ears in the same husky tone while blushing hard. She bit her bottom lip.

"This is my place too. I grew up with you here. I have every right." Said Harry. Ginny kissed his cheek and said " just few more hours left" and Harry rested his forehead on her.

"Ginny are you read-y-" Hermione hurried into the room and sighed, "Harry...."

"Hermione..." said Harry in the same sighing tone.