Chapter 2 - Bachelorette Party

I am very sorry for not updating in awhile. I have had a lot going on with family and school and have had limited time to write recently. I absolutely hate when authors don't update regularly but I can only apologise and say I will try and update more regularly.

My GCSEs have been cancelled and we are currently doing online school. It's annoying because lessons are live so I still have a full school day, even though I'm at home. Because of my lockdown arrangements I will not be able to write at all from Monday to Thursday but I am going to try to make sure I update at least once every weekend for now on.

Thank you so much to everyone who is still reading this story, especially those who have been here since I published the very first chapter back in the summer of 2019. I would have continued to write in any form without all your support so thank you again. 💖💖💖

Also, I know Bella doesn't have a bachelorette party but who gets married without one?

-~-

It was one week before Bella and Edward's wedding. I knew Jasper, Emmett and Kyle were taking Edward out hunting for his bachelor party on the night before the wedding. I was happy Kyle was going. The others had all been very accepting of him, even Edward, and they all got on very well.

Originally, we hadn't planned to have a bachelorette party for Bella but after some thought we had decided it would be a good idea, even if she didn't completely agree.

As we couldn't all agree on one idea for the party, we had decided to choose one thing each that we would do this week.

And I was yet to come up with something.

I had no idea what Bella would want to do. Other than Edward I couldn't tell you one thing she wanted or liked.

First up we had Alice who had planned a two day shopping spree in Olympia. She knew it wouldn't be Bella's favourite thing to do but she was determined to make Bella like shopping at some point and she had eternity to do so.

Though Bella didn't love shopping, I knew it would be fun because it wasn't going to just be Alice choosing a load of clothes for Bella to try on.

We needed to get a few things for the wedding. I didn't even have a bridesmaid's dress, much to Alice's complete and utter horror. Her and Rose were both in designer, light purple, dresses so I just needed to find one of the same colour and material. It shouldn't be too hard, right?

Rose drove, with me in the passenger seat and Alice and Bella in the back. Alice had packed all our luggage despite out protests though I new Rose had repacked hers just before we left. I couldn't be bothered to argue with Alice so just let her have her way.

The drive lasted about 3 hours and it was a lot more fun than I imagined driving to be. We chatted, discussed wedding plans, and sung way too loudly to the CDs we played.

Rose pulled up in front of a very large hotel with 5 golden stars placed on the wall above the entrance.

It was definitely the poshest building I had ever seen and I felt majorly underdressed in my jeans and leather jacket.

Ellie: