Chapter 20 (Part 2) - Power Up

We travelled slightly further than usual for our hunting trip.

The others tried to comfort me but after awhile they realised I just wanted to be left alone.

I didn't speak to any of them as we ran, my mind filled with Kyle.

On any other day, this trip would have been fun. It had been awhile since we'd all gone out together trike this and hunting trips were always enjoyable.

I would have raced Alice and Rose to a herd of deer to see who could get there first, I would have had a bet with Jasper over who could take down the biggest creature, and I would have fought Emmett a very who could have the bear we came across.

But this time he let me have it without a word.

They were tying not to upset me but nothing they did could make me feel worse than I did right now.

Kyle was dead and I would never see him again. Why had I been so stupid and not gone to find him sooner? Why had I ever let him go in the first place?

But I would avenge him. I would make sure each and every one of those newborns was killed. They'd all die for what they had done and I would make sure none escaped.

This wasn't just about protecting Bella anymore, this was about getting the revenge I needed for the pain they had caused me.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

-~-

I know this is a very short chapter but it's the third one today so that's something. Hopefully the next chapter will be out today.