Chapter 2 (Part 2) - Truth or Dare

Thank you 456hamilton4ever for coming up with several of the ideas for the bachelorette party ❤️.
I decided to split this chapter into two parts because I haven't updated in awhile and I'm finding it quite hard to write this chapter. Part two should be up soon.

All bachelorette parties needed a drinking game.

Unfortunately for me, I had never had any alcohol and now that I was a vampire I never would.

Vampires can't get drunk so the next best option I could come up with was a game of truth or dare.

So there we were, Bella, Rose, Alice and I, sat on the sofas in the living room, the others put of the house.

"So how do we start?" Bella asked.

"Since it's your bachelorette party," I said "I think it's only fair that you go first. So Bella, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What made you change your mind and agree to marry Edward?" I asked and I was surprised by the horrified expression on Bella's face, as her cheeks reddened with the rush of blood.

"Erm, dare," she said quickly, changing her mind. What could the reason have been that she would be so unwilling to share? I thought it would be an easy question to start off with and Bella would say something soppy about how she loved Edward, not react like that.

"You can't change your mind," Alice said.

"No, she can," I argued "but you can't go back to truth, you have to accept the dare now."

"Ok," Bella answered, seeming slightly nervous.

"I dare you to pull a prank on Emmett."

"What?!" Bella exclaimed. "That is so unfair. How on Earth am I supposed to manage that?"

"Good luck," Rose chuckled. "When he finds out it was you, you are going to be in for it."

Bella gulped.

"So what are you going to do?" Alice asked, leaning forward, an excited grin on her face.

"Erm, I guess..."

-~-

"Who did this?" Emmett roared, charging down the stairs. He was holding several of his clothes, all of which were now the colour pink.

We were sat in the living room, trying to contain our giggles.

"Which one of you was it?" Emmett asked, his stare moving from me to Rose to Bella to Alice.

"Wasn't me, babe," Rose answered, smiling up at her husband.

He held her stare for a moment before looking away annoyed.

"It better not be," he teased. "Edward?" He called.

"Yes?" My brother answered, appearing in the room.

"Which one of these four pranked me?"

Edward turned to look at us, clearly reading our thoughts, taking in the pink clothes in Emmett's hands.

Edward laughed, shook his head and made his way back upstairs.

"You're on your own, Emmett," he called back. "But they're playing truth or dare so be careful for the rest of the day."

"Alright, so it's either Ellie or Bella," Emmett said turning back to us.

"What?" Alice asked.

"Edward would have ratted you or Rose out," he explained.

Why was Emmett suddenly being smart?

"Fine, I did it," Bella admitted. "What are you gonna do about it?"

"You'd better watch your back, Bella. I'm going to get you for this," Emmett said, walking off. "Esme? Can you fix my clothes?" He called before we turned back to each other, laughing.

"I hope he doesn't do anything," Bella said once we'd stopped.

"It's Emmett, he's definitely getting you back for turning half his clothes pink," Alice said.

"Alright, Bella, you're turn to ask someone," I said.

"Alice, truth or dare?" Bella asked.

"Dare."

Bella thought for a moment before a devious smirk took over her face.

"I dare you to let me pick your outfits for the next two days."

I couldn't help but laugh at the horror on Alice's face.

"Fine," she grumbled.

"This should be good," muttered Rose.

Immediately the two headed upstairs, Rose and I staying in our seats. Only a few minutes later they returned, Alice in an...interesting outfit.

"She has no dull clothes so a mismatch was the best I could do," Bella explained as they took their seats.

Alice was in a brown tank top with a black leather jacket, an embroidered denim skirt and a pair of bright yellow converse with a pair of, too long, neon orange socks. Bella had also added a gold belt and a purple headband to complete the look.

It wasn't great to say the least and I had to stifle a laugh at Alice's expression. It was safe to say she was not happy with the outfit.

"You couldn't have been a bit nicer?" She grumbled to Bella, staring down at the concoction of clashing colours Bella had assembled.

"What are you talking about? It looks great," Rose teased.

"I say we go out. We can have a break then continue this afterwards. How about a movie?" I suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Rose agreed.

"What? No!" Alice protested. "I can't go out looking like this!"

"Sorry, that's kind of the dare," Bella said "Unless you'd like me to add something else to the outfit before we go."

"I'd much rather you didn't," Alice answered quickly. "If I have to wear this, at least say I can drive."

"Sure," I said and we all headed to Alice's Porsche. It was a bit conspicuous for Forks but considering how she looked, Alice needed something to make her feel better and it was a really nice car.

Walking into the movies it was clear Alice was embarrassed. She looked uncomfortable throughout the entire thing.

I couldn't blame her, knowing I would feel the exact same if I was wearing the same thing as her.

I did love truth or dare.

Rose, Bella and I laughed nearly the entire way back to the house whilst Alice sulked like a petulant child, only causing us to be even more amused by the whole situation.

Only Rose and I left now, and, let me tell you, I wasn't not looking forward to my turn.