Chapter 66 | updates

Začať od začiatku

You and L exchanged angry glances.

"I'm gonna fuckin castrate him-" L sighed angrily.

He really was looking for any reason to destroy Light. After all the shit he's done, L had really lost his patience and temper with him. No more fake friends act, no more calm detective, he wanted that man sent to the underworld.

"Please do, we don't want anything to do with that guy. But that's not where it ends. There's more" Loki said.

Turning your attention back to him, you listened wondering where on earth this could possibly go.

"Aph watched them for a while and found it odd that Zeph and Misa got so close so quickly. Up to the point of falling asleep together and holding hands a lot. Most friends don't do that and the ones who are touchy take years to get there. And as it turns out from looking at the life logs... they're soulmates"

"Excuse me, what?" You said.

"I second that, what?" L added.

"Turns out zephyr ran off with one of Misa's past lives and died of childbirth complications in her final life. The life right before you died. Misa died young in that life too because of the lack of modern medicine ams succumbing to natural illness. Her next life was the one you were sisters with her in"

You and L just starred in disbelief. What a twist, you had no idea how deep this ran and how connected everything was.

"Have they figured that out yet?" L asked.

"I don't think so, but they're definitely feeling things since they're so close with each other so quickly"

"Misa flung herself at light, who's a guy. And now she's feeling things for zeph, who's a girl... zeph being a deity doesn't have a concept of sexuality so Misa's Bi? Does she even know that herself?" You said.

"No idea. All we know is she's pregnant with Lights child, zephyr is her soulmate and they're definitely starting to get closer. Lights dropped her but is keeping her around I'm guessing so she doesn't snitch since he knows he can't kill her or rem will merk him"

"What's be been doing this whole time?" L asked.

"From what we've seen, hes just killing and trying to harness more power. It's alarming how good at magic he's getting with zephyrs stuff"

This just kept getting more and more complicated. What you wouldn't give for a day to yourself to get drunk as fuckery if Dionysus' wine and just relax for once. Although knowing love deities when they're drunk you'd probably be all over L all day...

"We're still looking for Lights pond. Keep looking down here too, but since Misa has zero access to baby supplies, Aphrodite told me to give you guys this to give to her" Loki said.

He handed you a basket, inside was enough baby supplies to last the first few weeks. Bottles, pacifiers, onesies ect. On top of it all was a small box.

"What's the box?" You asked.

"Remember how you guys asked Anubis to find something of Misa's past life to jog her memory?"

You opened it, finding a ring inside.

"He got it from her grave, it was buried beside her. It's a family signet ring. Since you were in that family he's trying to find yours too"

You sighed, putting everything aside. Your mind raced with all the sudden new information.

"Ok, we'll keep looking. Thanks for telling us everything" you said.

"I better go. It's late you guys should sleep, or are you going to sleep?" Loki smirked.

"Oh I'm fucking tired, I'm going to sleep. If he wants to get lucky he's either gotta wait or do it himself" you snickered.

L rolled his eyes, playfully hitting you with the pillow for teasing him like that. Loki chuckled at the exchange.

"Right, I'm off. Shout if you need me" he said.

"Will do" you replied.

"Thanks for everything" L added.

And in a puff of smoke, he vanished. Loki was always known for dramatic exists. Off to the astral realm to get back the highlands no doubt.

You and L flopped back into the pillows, turning the lamp off. He sighed into your shirt, wrapping his arms around you.

"I'm so damn tired..." he said.

"I know, me too. Hopefully this will all be over soon" you replied.

"I just want all this stupid stress to vanish"

"Me too"

"...so about getting lucky-"

"Tomorrow"

"Deal"

You sleepily laughed, typical love deity behaviour form the both of you there. You ran your fingers though his hair, attempting to lull him to the sleep he desperately needed.

"We'll deal with all this new information tomorrow... just get some sleep now ok?" You said.

"Ok, I love you sweetheart"

"I love you too sugarcane"

A/n: sooo here's some doodles to help visualise the deity outfits. Slightly disproportionate lol they're mainly to highlight outfits.

A fed up hybrid god ft small pony tail, HC scars from his past and pretty robes

Now I call this one I made to feed shippers and help y'all visualise zephyr "let's go lesbians"

Like I said, doodles, slightly disproportionate but oh well. I would draw the reader but y'all look different from each other so just visualise yourself however you please but with wings and robes.

Ok that's all, see you next chapter.