🔞🔞Chapter 81🔞🔞

Start from the beginning

"Now who is the possessive one huh?", the alpha teased, earning a glare from the omega. "love... I'm all yours... you know that"

"Yes, only mine... Only my alpha.... My Jungkookie... Only Mine!!", the omega said, eyes glowing as he leaned down again kissing his exposed skin.

"Mhm... Baby... was that woman bothering you that much?", the omega only growled and Jungkook moaned in shock as he suddenly felt his babys fangs in his flesh.

His hips snapping upwards in reflex, thrusting against Taehyung, who only started biting harder while growling.

{{MINE!!! MY KOO!!! ONLY MINE!!! NO ONE WILL HAVE HIM!!! ONLY I HAVE HIM!!!!}}

Jungkook got so painfully hard in his tight pants he was wearing. It was hot, to see his omega like this. It's rare, but it's a sight to enjoy.

He just let the omega do his thing, not wanting to interrupted him. Just gently playing with his hair as Taehyung was leaving marks over marks on his body.

The difference between them was, that always Jungkook was the possessive one, always marking his baby whenever he can, but for Taehyung, he has to be in the mood, has to feel like marking Jungkook, thats why Jungkook has only a few marks.

The alpha was totally enjoying the feeling, his body burning from all the marks and his cock throbbing in his pants.

It was so hot, that even Jungsoo was so close in taking over and just fucking the shit out of his little boy.

So many new marks on his chest and neck. Jungkook was grinning proudly as he was looking down at himself.

Taehyung has snuggled up to him again after he was satisfied with the amount of marks.

"Baby... are you gonna leave me like this now?", the alpha asked a little grin on his lips.

"Hmm... what do you want me to do?"

"How about you help me out of those clothes? especially my pants is pretty tight"

"Oh? then we have to change that", Jungkook was grinning and watching his lover.

Helping to take off the shirt, leaving kisses everywhere as he was getting down, between his legs.

A hand his his lovers hair, as he opened the pants slowly, eyes never leaving Jungkooks.

"Fuck...You definitely are my sinful little fallen angel", the alpha growled, as he was watching his lover so intensely.

Tae only giggled, letting his hand glide over his alphas clothed member. He knew, he had the upper hand right now. Jungkook was letting him do, what he wants to do.

Slowly pulling down the pants, he watched Jungkooks cock springing free immediately, standing up proud, the tip already madly red, veins pulsating.

"Looks like someone got really excited", the omega teased, his thumb brushing over the tip, smearing the precum around the head.

"Mhmm... who wouldn't...with a hot mate like you"

"Really? Then... I should do something about this, right?"

"Oh fuck... yes...", the alpha moaned, as Taehyung licked over the sensitiv tip.

Giggling a little, the omega never looked away, his eyes only glued on Jungkook, who had his head leaned back on the couch, eyes closed, mouth slightly opened as little moans were leaving him.

Letting his tongue dance around the tip as he was palming his own hard and throbbing cock.

"Hmm.. fuck a..angel... that f..feels so good... You're such a g..good little a..angel", the alpha praised, making the omega only more needy.