Chapter 75

Jungkook worke up in the middle of the night. They have slept through the whole day.

His little omega was still peacefully sleeping in his arms. Only his soft breathing to be heard.

The alpha smiled in adoration. Letting his fingers glide gently through his babys hair. Putting a strand behind his ear.

"God you're so beautiful...", the alpha breathed out, his heart beating like crazy in his chest.

The omega hummed softly, snuggling closer to his mate. Feeling his warmth was so relaxing to the alpha.

He kissed his forehead softly with all his love. Singing quietly for his lover.

Jungkook was watching him with so much love and adoration. How could he even love someone so much? How can one person make you feel so warm inside? Whenever he is looking at Taehyungs beautiful face, he is wondering, how he got so lucky, to have this beauty as his mate.

His thoughts were all over the place, while watching his sleeping baby.

He was just the most beautiful star in his little world.

The one that shines the brightest.

The one that can draw all the attention on him with just a gentle smile.

"I love you so fucking much", he whispered so quietly his eyes never leaving his babys features.

That's when an idea popped up. He was already planning everything in his head. Wanting it to be perfect.

It would take time, but he would do it. For his baby, he would do everything and anything.

Hours have passed and the sun was slowly rising, shining in their window. Jungkook was still watching his sleeping beauty.

Every move he made was just fascinating and getting Jungkooks full attention.

Taehyungs eyes slowly and softly flutter open. He looks so fucking cute. His cheek pressed in the pillow was all puffed up making him look as if he was pouting.

His face got so much chubbier over the past 9 months. He looks so cute with those chubby cheeks, Jungkook just wanna munch on them.

"Good morning sleeping beauty", the alpha softly said, brushing a hairstrand out of his babys face.

"Hmm... morning Koo...", the sleepy boy mumbled, snuggling closer in the process.

"Are you okeyy baby? did I hurt you to much?"

"M.. fine...", it came out like a tired grumble and Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"You sure baby?", the alpha asked worried. After he had realized how bad he had lost his control, he was really worried that he had hurt his lover more than he would want it.

"Koo..."

"Yes baby?!"

"Shut up... I'm sleepy...", the omega grumbled, burying his face in his alphas chest.

Jungkook let out a breathy laugh and cuddled him. Softly stroking over his head and back.

They stayed in silence for a while. None of them saying a word, until Taes tummy started growling.

The omega started blushing and nibbling on his lip.

"I.. think ehm... I should go make breakfast..."

"No, you go take a bath baby, I'll go and make breakfast for us"

"Why?"

"Huh?"