Chapter 111

"What are you planning to do Stacey?"

"They killed him... No... that mother fucker of an omega killed my alpha....  so.. it's only fair, if I kill his alpha, right?"

"but how? the luna is strong... he killed 2 alphas and God knows how he did that as an omega"

"I don't care Lu... I will fucking kill his alpha... I will let him see how I kill him slowly right infront of his eyes... He will hear his screams and cries of pain... and I swear by my dead alpha, that I will kill his alpha..."

"Stacey..."

"No... don't Stacey me Luca... I will kill that alpha and even hurt the omega himself as a warning that next time he won't be so fucking stupid!!"

"That's not what our luna should do you know... You..."

"LUCA!!! I SAID I WILL KILL JEON JUNGKOOK  AND HURT THAT SHIT OF AN OMEGA AND YOU ARE GONNA FOLLOW MY ORDERS OR I WILL BANN YOU FROM THE PACK!!!", the beta bowed at his luna, leaving her alone. "I will make you fucking pay"

Outside Luca was nervously pacing up and down the hallway.

"I don't like this... I really don't... I have a bad feeling..."

_____________

"LUCA?! WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT STUPID BETA?!"

"Eh he said, he wanted go hunting"

"Now?! We are literally planning the attack and he goes hunting?!"

"I guess so..."

______________

"Taehyung!!! Go behind me!!!"

"Huh? why what is going on?"

"JUST DO IT!!!", the omega nodded, going behind his alpha, as he was watching a wolf walk closer.

The couple was out for a little walk cause Taehyung felt a little nauseous and needed some fresh air.

What they didn't planed, was the unexpected wolf infront of them, that definitely does not belong to their pack.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY TERRITORY?!", the alpha growled threatening, eyes glowing a bright green and fangs flashing.

"S..soo?", Taehyung was so confused, the wolf doesn't seem like a bad one, but Jungsoo taking over like that was scaring the omega.

The wolf turned into his human form and Taehyung watch the handsome young man  bow in respect, immediately submitting to the growling alpha.

"I'm sorry for just appearing, but contacting you in an other way would have been to dangerous... Jungkook..."

"Jungsoo..."

"Sorry.. Jungsoo... I know we haven't seen each other in a while, but... it's me, Luca"

"Luca? Why the fuck are you here huh?"