Chapter 121

Jungkook woke up a few hours later. His fiancé tightly held in his arms, sleeping like  a baby.

He was looking so peaceful in his sleep. The little pout on his lips was everything.

"Angel...", the alpha mumbled, hand gently gliding through his long hair. "please... come out.. I miss your cute giggles... I miss my sweetest angel...", the words came out more like a whisper, not really wanting to wake his precious little angel. "I love you so much baby.... to the moon and back... you know that right?... You don't have to hide from me... from the pack... we all love you... we're all proud of you... They need their beautiful luna... I... need my gorgeous luna... Byeolii needs you... She's always asking for her Mommy... We all love Van and Sungii... but we are worried about you angel...", the alpha whispered, stroking softly over the omegas cheek.

He closed his eyes, leaning his forehead gently against Taes, his hand still placed on his cheek. It was only a few seconds after, that the alpha noticed his hand was getting wet. He immediately opened his eyes again, looking at his baby worried.

'Why is he crying now?! He is still sleeping for sure, why is he crying? Did he hear what I said?', those were the things, that were going through the alphas head.

As much as he wanted to wake him, maybe he has a bad dream, the alpha still let him sleep. Just pulling his beloved angel closer, holding him so tight as far as the baby bump was letting them.

Don't get him wrong, he's excited to finally hold the twins in his arms, but the bump is big, it almost makes it impossible for him to cuddle his precious baby. That's why he usually is backhugging him when they cuddle. It's the only way to hold him close.

He placed his hand gently on the baby belly, closing his eyes. When he was concentrating enough, he could hear their heart beats, the soft breathing. Sometimes he could even hear their voices in his head.

It's so cute to watch Vante at night, when he's feeding Eunbyeol, while eating himself just to shut up the hungry pups in his belly. Tonight they were quiet. And they still are. No big movements, just their soft heartbeats.

Jungsoo really went a little to hard on their baby. Even their pups are extremely tired.

After another our that passed with Jungkook just watching his baby, he finally saw the others beautiful eyes flutter open with a soft yawn.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the sight. It was just so cute and precious. He was just looking at his beautiful baby, when it suddenly hit him.

The soft and sweet scent he had missed so much for the past weeks was finally there and when their eyes met, Jungkooks heart stopped for a second.

Those beautiful dark blue eyes, that are finally looking at him again.

"A..Angel...", the alpha breathed out, his hand gently caressing the omegas cheek.

Jungkook was happy to see his beloved Taehyung again, but something was definitely wrong.

"What's wrong baby? Are you still feeling bad for killing the other pack?", the alpha asked worried, but still got no reply. Instead the omega pulled away and slowly got out of the bed, hissing with every move he was making and cursing under his breath.

"Fucking stupid horny alpha... I'm gonna kick your fucking ass once I'm able to move...", the omega growled to himself, walking to the bathroom.

Jungkook just watched him with a pout. Feeling a little sad about the fact, that Tae just left him without a word without a second look.

Taehyung locked himself in the bathroom, getting ready really carefully. He knows what happened between Hansung and Jungsoo. He was always aware of what was going on in the past weeks.