Chapter 143

" Who on earth is knocking on my door at this hour?!", the beta groaned, getting up from his bed, cause who ever it is, is banging against the door and probably waking up the whole pack.

Taehyun opened the door and was this close in slamming it back shut, but before he could the other beta was already inside.

"Gyu what the fuck?! do you know how late it is? "

"You won't talk to me so I need to do something", the other blabbled out.

"I don't want to talk to you for a reason Beomgyu... Put my lamp down Gyu or I'll kick your ass!!"

"Hmm you like it rough I see"

"what the?! Gyu how much did you drink huh?"

"Nothing... just a little..."

"That's not just a little when you're this drunk...Eyy!! careful!! don't break my bed!!", Taehyun warned, right after Beomgyu jumped onto his bed.

"Hyunii...comere"

"No... You're drunk... and I'm still mad so get out!", he said sternly, trying to get him up, but instead Beomgyu pulled him down, making Taehyun land on top of Beomgyu.

Taehyun just stared down at his friend, his heart beating like crazy, his wolf howling inside.

"So handsome...", Beomgyu mumbled, staring up at Taehyun, letting his one hand gently glide through the betas soft hair and with    the other one holding him in place by the waist. "Don't go..."

"You're holding me in place so where do you think I could go hmm? besides this is my room and my bed you're in"

"Right... Hyunii..."

"What?"

"'M Sorry... I didn't meant any of what I said... I mean not really... you can be scary when you get mad.... but you never scared me", the beta said softly, his hand still on the same spot.

"So now you're talking  for everyone?" ,the other beta asked, rising one eyebrow, looking down at his friend.

"Hyunii...", the one underneath mumbled with a pout.

"Gyu... do you know how fucking much it actually hurts to hear you say that!? I... I never thought I did something that you would think of me as scary..."

"NOOO!! no... hyunii... you n..never did... I... I just... I am scared..."

"Oh now you are scared?!"

"Not scared of you Hyunii... m..my feelings... m..my heart... and t..this whole mate thing...."

"What? why?"

"because I... want it to be you Hyunii...", now the beta looked at his friend with wide eyes staring down at him. "I don't want my mate to be anyone but you Hyunii... a.and that s..scares m..me... I d..don't know how t..to love s..someone... or show someone that I love them... b..but I want to try it for you a..and only you Hyunii...", Taehyun couldn't say a word, to shocked about the sudden and completely unexpected confession  and before he could even register and answer, he felt soft lips on his own, his heart race speading up immediately.