Chapter 55

The next days were passing by so fast. Everyday they were waiting for the witch to come back or at least let them know, that everything is going as planned, but nothing.

"Dad... do you think, that she's really making it in time? And.. what if it doesn't work and we won't get mum back"

"Tae don't worry, everything will be just fine... but hows the pup doing?"

"Oh well puppy is growing and getting strong... Jin Hyung thinks from the vitals that he could see on the screen, that it'll be a strong alpha just like my Kookie"

"Hmm... don't forget that you are also pretty strong... what if the pup comes after you huh?"

"Oh... I...I never thought about that.... I...ehm... I don't know if I would want that for puppy..."

"But you love being Wolf and dragon"

"Yeah... I really do... but... I like being one of a kind you know... and also... my wolf and my dragon just won't get along... Right now they are cool with each other... but in the next second V would say something completely harmless and Hansung will find something in it again that he starts arguing again..."

"Hmm... maybe he just doesn't want to feel left out?"

"Why on earth would he think that?! He knows that I always ask him first before making decisions and then ask V for his opinion... I never leave him out... in fact I feel more sorry towards V for always putting him behind..."

"But he doesn't mind right? well you have a wolf with a lot of temper and a dragon that... hm... let's just say... that would probably be the kindest and sweetest of all dragons"

"So you mean that V is actually the complete opposite of other dragons?"

"From what I've seen an noticed so far, yes..."

"see that's why I don't want puppy to be like me... I prefer puppy just being a puppy... a strong alpha just like our Jungkookie"

"I hope you don't forget about me huh?!"

"JUNGMI NOONA!!! YOU'RE BAACCKKK!!!", the omega screamed excited, running in her arms.

"Heyy pretty boy... How are you doing hmm? and how is the little puppy doing?"

"I'm doing good and puppy is getting stronger and bigger every day"

"That's lovely to know, where is that stupid peace of an head alpha huh? did he leave you alone again?"

"Hmm Koo went out hunting with the others... oh right you probably heard that this human girl came here again right?"

"Yeah... JB told me and I really wanted to come back and see that bitch with my own eyes but he told me to just continue with my research..."

"and did you find anything?"

"Well... that mark will stay... but... if I meet my real actual mate, then I will be able to make it disappear"

"Oh really? and how?"

"Well it is said, that if you meet the one you are meant to be with, that the mark will disappear as soon as you fall in love with your true mate... And when that person also falls in love with you and wants to mark you, even though you are already marked, then it should be working to be mated again, but that only works at the blue moon"

"And a witch can't remove that mark?"

"No... Only the Moon goddess could remove it, if it was by accident, but it wasn't an accident in my case, cause I believed someone to be my mate, without being able to scent him so it's my own fault"