Chapter 95

"You really want to go without Namjoon?"

"He's not here so... We gotta go alone... I'm not calling him home earlier just because the alphas decided to make the meeting earlier...."

"But.. what if we'll need him? You never know what will happen Kook..."

"Hyung.. how about we take Jaebum Hyung with us instead and Jungmi Noona can take care of the pack?"

"Hmm... that might work... but.. Kook.. I have a bad feeling about this... really.. maybe we should also take Seok with us... just in case..."

"You... okeyy fine... we'll take Hoseok Hyung as well..."

"But Kook... you sure you wanna bring Taehyung and Eunbyeol with you?"

"Sure... I promised him to never leave him alone again and I'm keeping that promise"

"But Kook..."

"For gods sake Min Yoongi!! Can you stop bushing around and just tell me what the heck is wrong with you?! Why don't you want to go there huh? why don't you want me to bring Tae?"

"I'm sorry it's just... I really am having a bad feeling about this... I don't know how to explain it... it's just... there... the bad feeling..."

"Hyung nothing ever happened in all those years we're going to a meeting... what could possibly happen now?"

"I... just hope you're right...", the next day they got ready for the long walk to the alphas meeting.

Taehyung was on Jungkooks back holding Eunbyeol, while the others were having the bags for the time they'd be there.

"Jimin... remember what I told you... please tell the rest to follow quietly... I have a bad feeling this time... a really bad one... the last time one of us had a bad feeling we got attacked... I just... wanna make sure..."

"No worries Yoonie... I'll take care of it you make sure nothing happens to Kook, Tae and Byeolii yeah?"

"I will... bye baby.. I love you"

"I love you too, and please be careful"

"I will... bye little one be good to your mommy yeah?... see you in a few days..."

"See you in a few days...", Jimin watched them with worried eyes as they disappear in the distance.

The walk was long and pretty cold. They might be wolfs and don't feel that cold, but the little girl in Taehyungs arms was freezing a little more.

They were running as fast as they could for the sake of the little girl. Tae had his arms tightly around her and had her wrapped in a fuzzy blanket to keep her as warm as possible.

It's still winter after all, the snow around 40cm deep as they were running through the forest.

After hours of running they finally reached the castle and Taehyung was speechless, staring up at the big building with big eyes.

"Wow.... this is where you're having your meetings??", he asked as he was getting down from JKs back.

"Yes, I was looking like that too, when I first came here with my father...", the alpha said, taking his babys hand, leading the way.

The rest followed them, eyes everywhere as Yoongi told them before they left.

"Jeon Jungkook, finally we see each other again!", a deep voice appeared behind them and the young alpha turned around.

"Nice to see you again, Wooyoung Hyung, how have you been?"

"Oh pretty good pretty good... I see you too huh? Pretty boy you have there..."