Chapter 118

It took Vante a day to calm down and not cling to his alpha like glue. Jungsoo didn't minded it though. He loves it, when his baby gets all clingy.

"You ready to go outside, love?", the dragon nodded lightly, clinging onto his alpha for dear life. "It's fine, love..  come"

"D..don't let g..go.."

"I won't... only when you're ready", the alpha softly said, holding his hand tightly as they walk outside.

They were greeted by their pack, by Taemins pack, by everyone that helped them win this fight.

Van was a little overwhelmed with all the sudden attention and only held tighter onto Jungsoos arm.

They went inside the main house to go upstairs. There were all the badly injured wolfs, getting their treatments from Jin and his mother.

"Oppa!!", they heard someone yell and V was this close in getting jealous, when he just saw a girl jumping in his mates arms, hugging him tight, but he would be stupid to be jealous of Jungah.

"Heyy, how are you?"

"Fine... Jin oppa said I can go out today... I healed pretty fast"

"That's good to hear", he smiled softly at her, ruffling her hair. "Where's mom?"

"Hmm... outside I think... Jungmi Unnie came in and wanted to talk a few hours ago"

"Hmm I see... Love do you wanna go and see Taemin Hyung?", the luna nodded, tears forming in his eyes as he remembered what happened.

They walked over to the beds where some other wolfs were sleeping. Their wounds were still looking pretty bad, but what calmed the luna was the fact, that they will be fine in a few days.

"H..hyung...", the dragon choked out, letting go of Jungsoos hand to take Taemins hand gently.

"O..oh heyy, pretty... are y..you feeling better now?", the alpha asked quietly,his eyes still closed.

"Y..yes..."

"That's good..", the alpha slowly opened his eyes, looking at him with a soft smile. "Oh come on.. don't look at me like that, pretty"

"I.. t....thought you d..died..."

"Hmm... I thought that too for a second... but when I woke up, I was here... you... oh... shhhttt it's fine now, pretty... shhtt don't cry", Taemin said softly, holding the sobbing luna in his arms. "But see, I told you, you're a strong Luna.. you can protect them"

"B...but you got hurt..."

"and that's fine, pretty... I promised you, that I would protect you with my life, no matter what", the Luna sniffed, cuddling closer to him, making him groan a little in pain. "Slow tiger... I'm still not fully healed", the alpha chuckled lightly, cuddling the sobbing luna.

Jungsoo watched them with sharp eyes, trying to stay calm and not let his possessive and overprotective side take over as he was getting checked up by Jin.

His wounds are healing fast, only a few inner bleedings here and there, that Jin wants to take a look at every day.

"They got pretty close"

"Hmm..."

"Is it not bothering you? I mean... he's an other alpha"

"It's fine... I trust my baby... I have trust in us and our love... Min can call him pretty as much as he wants... he will never get him and have him the way I do"

"So it's not bothering you at all?"

"It is bothering me... but as I said... I trust my baby... and he is seeing Taemin as his beloved Hyung... he helped him a lot though... can you believe this dragon literally said to me, that I am to soft with him so he'll keep training with Taemin...", Jin started laughing at that, putting a bandage around his hand and wrist.