Chapter 162

The days have passed fast and the pack was back in the forest.

"Minah seriously calm down okeyy? YOU are my mate not that girl!!"

"BUT SHE FLIRTED WITH YOU AND YOU JUST WENT ALONG JUNG FUCKING HOSEOK!!!"

"because I found it funny how she tried I'm sorry okeyy?"

"NO!!! NOT OKEYY!!! YOU'RE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!!!", and with that the door was slammed shut right infront of his face.

"I told you to stop Hyung... girls don't like it when we flirt with someone else than them.."

"Chan seriously what did I even do?! freaking hell... ever since she got pregnant she's I don't know...."

"well she's not your cute and shy baby girl anymore hmm?"

"No... she's more like a big mad wolf ready to tear me apart when I only look at her the wrong way....", Chan chuckled at that, patting his hyungs back.

"See my mom would say it's the mothers instincts... she's trying to be a strong mom for her pup... let her calm down and she'll be on you lap again in the next hours", and that exactly happened.

Hoseok was outside sitting on a swing, watching the kids play, smiling softly to himself, while thinking, that one day, his pup will also be playing there.

He got a little startled, when suddenly someone interrupted his thoughts, but when he looked up he smiled softly and opened his arms.

"come here cupcake", she pouted and sat on his lap, her arms wrapping around his neck. "Look I'm sorry baby... I didn't meant to hurt you with that... I mean I was just being sarcastic the whole time that girl was talking to me....", she said nothing and buried her face in the crook of his neck inhaling his scent. "Baby please I'm sorry..."

"okeyy... I'm sorry too..." She mumbled against his neck. "I hate being so jealous and moody all the time..." 

"it's fine cupcake... you'll always be my sweet little baby girl"

"I love you Seokie"

"I love you too, cupcake", a soft smile on both of their faces as Hoseok gently kissed her temple.

"Seokiieee"

"Huh?", he looked at her, rising an eyebrow. "what now hmm?"

"Should I make it up to you?", that grin on her face as she looked at him, made the beta smirk.

"Oh you better do", with that she was lifted up as they were walking back to their house.

"put me down I'm heavy!!"

"you're light as a feather what are you even saying?! now hush baby girl.. you need your energy for making it up to me, right?"

"Yes!!", she giggled excited, her arms tightly wrapped around his neck.

"Oh Seokie hyungi, where are you two going?"

"we are in a mission taetae!!"

"a mission?"

"Yes!! I gotta make it up to him for being a bad girl", another giggle and Tae just had to laugh.

"Oh THAT kind of mission okeyy have fun you two", he said as hoseok just continued walking.

He watched them disappear in their house.

"Here you are angel, what are you doing?" 

"Hmm waiting"

"waiting for what?", and in the next second Tae was grinning wide as he heard Minah loud an clear from inside the house.

"wow he didn't waste a second huh", he chuckled, looking up at Jungkook who looked a little shocked.