🎄Chapter 153🎄

It's Christmas eve morning, Taehyung is getting the girls ready for the day. 

He got them cute dresses with reindeers on it and snowflakes.

Jungkook on the other hand is getting Hyunyong ready.  A cute little Christmas sweater that Taehyung had bought for him a few weeks ago.

The alpha was in awe at the sight of his three cute puppies in their Christmas outfits.

After getting ready  they walked over to the main house for breakfast. Usually they eat in their houses, only on birthdays and special days like Christmas do they really all sit together.

The dining room was filled with the whole pack, they even had to break in a wall and build extra space, cause their pack was getting bigger  and the space was just to small.

Jin, Jinah and Eunji had prepared breakfast for all. Waffles, pancakes, hot chocolate and so much more all spread over the huge dining table.

They all had so much fun, talking, laughing, joking around, while Christmas music was playing in the background.

After breakfast Jin and Jinah took the kids with them in the kitchen. They love baking Christmas cookies with them. It's always a big mess afterwards  but that's fine, cause it's just so much fun.

In the livingroom the other are watching Home alone for the millions time this month. But who cares? cause that movie is just a must during Christmas for them.

It's a movie everyone loves to watch and everyone can laugh at.

This year they had to plan the Christmas days a little different, cause they are just so many now. Usually they would give out Christmas presents after dinner on Christmas eve, but they have to make it a little different now. The plan is, that the kids will open their presents before dinner stay up for maybe 2 more hours to play with their presents and then go to bed so the adults and teens can exchange their gifts.

Much to the excitement of their kids of course, they don't have to wait that long for their presents.

"I can't belive I'm really wearing this....", Junho grumbled, looking in the mirror.

"You look good, love.. and the kids will love you"

"very funny... okeyy anything else? we have the pillows for the big belly I have the Santa costume on.. the beard... "

"You should sit on a reindeer and we will call it Rudolph"

"Yeah, no, not gonna happen", the wolf giggled, kissing his cheek.

"Don't be so overdramatic, love... you look amazing I would marry you right away just like that"

"say that again  when I really wear that on our wedding", the dragon chuckled, kissing her softly.

Jin had brought them lunch, since they are so busy getting ready and they don't want the kids to see the Santa yet.

After lunch they ate they're Christmas cookies and sang Christmas songs all together and at around 4pm the kids were told to sit down, cause Santa Claus is here.

Who knew, kids could sit this still and wait so patiently. The door opened and in came Santa Claus with a little help he brought in so many big bags full of presents.

Sitting down on a chair infront of the Christmas tree he started taking out the presents, calling up the kid, that the present is for.

Taehyung and Eunji were so enjoying this, taking pictures over pictures of the Santa that everyone loved so much. When the last presents were given out Santa left and the kids unpacked their packages.