Chapter 93

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday my angel, Happy birthday to you", Jungkook sang softly, waking up his sleeping beauty with his sweet voice and a giggling Eunbyeol in his arms.

"Hmm... Koo... Morning"

"Morning angel, happy birthday!!"

"Thank you... Oh hey princess, hihi yeah mummy loves you too", the omega softly giggled as his little girl was giving him big smooches all over his face.

"God I love you both so much!!", the alpha breathed out, watching the two most important people in his life.

"I love you too Koo... And Byeolii loves you as well, right princess? You love your Papi", the girl giggled, blabbling something while waving her little hands and her tail moving around wildly in excitement.

"Oh what an honor to be loved by those two beautiful wolfies", the alpha teased, giggling at the cuteness of his little girl.

Eunbyeol was crawling all over her mummy giving Taehyung a lot of smooches, while Jungkook got out an outfit for his omega.

"Princess are you excited? You'll be a big sister soon... You'll have a puppy sister or even brother!! They will love you so much!!", Jungkook listened to them, finding it absolutely adorable how Eunbyeol was trying to answer, but only ended up blabbling something. "I know right? how cute they will be?! Just imagine them looking like your Papi?! aren't they going to be the cutest puppys?! I mean your absolutely beautiful and gorgeous and adorable and I love you so much, but don't you also think they will be absolutely adorable if they would look like your Papi?", the girl was waving her hands blabbling something again and snuggling in her mommys arms. "Yeah, I love you too, princess and I know you will love your puppy siblings as well... and they will love you so so much! Oh right, do you know, what I was thinking for the past weeks? What if you and Yoonji are mates?! What if you'll be bestest friends the whole time and end up being mates?! That would be so amazing!!!"

"Angel... Stop dreaming and get up... Your breakfast is getting cold", the alpha softly said, coming out of the closet with the brightest smile.

"Oh Koo!! I was just telling her, how amazing it would be, if she would be Yoonies mate!! They would be the cutest babys!!!"

"Yeah, I heard that angel... Now here, put that on and come down.. Breakfast is waiting for you"

"Oh I'm hungry... what did you make?"

"Surprise baby, now get ready I'll wait downstairs with Byeolii", he said, picking his little princess up.

"Okeyy, I'll be fast give me a minute Yeah?"

"Sure, love", the alpha kissed him softly and went back downstairs.

Taehyung went in the bathroom, getting ready real quick.

It was a pretty knitted dress. It's cream color looking stunning on his golden skin.

The material perfectly hugging his curves, but still stretchy enough for him to feel comfy and warm enough for him not to be to cold in the snowi weather.

A pretty headband tying everything together perfectly.

He went downstairs slowly and could already smell the amazing breakfast Jungkook had prepared for him.

His tummy growling more and more.

"Koo? I'm hungry...", the omega pouted, walking into the livingroom. "Oh wow... when did you do that?", he asked, looking around in the decorated livingroom.

"When you were still sleeping... had a little help from mum and dad, but my idea"

"I love you so much Koo!!! Thank you!!", the omega sniffed, hugging him tightly.