🔞🔞Chapter 81🔞🔞

🔞WARNING!!!🔞
EXTREMELY HORNY OMEGA 👀
IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS BOYxBOY THING OR DON'T LIKE TOP JUNGKOOK THEN DON'T READ IT🔞
ALSO... IF YOU UNDER AGE DON'T READ IT...
AND IF YOU DO... DON'T BLAME ME THOUGH YOU'VE BEEN WARNED 🔞👀
AND FOR MY HONRY BITCHES 👀😏
ENJOY  AND DONT FORGET THE POPCORN AND HOLLY WATER😏🔞

Back at their house Jungkook took Eunbyeol to bed and walked back to the livingroom, where Taehyung was sitting on the couch.

The big pout on his face never leaving. They stayed at the party a little longer, but still the tension between them was insane.

"Angel... stop pouting..."

"Don't call me angel, when you're mad at me..."

"I'm not mad... not really... I was just really hurt... when you said that...", the alpha said, sitting down next to him. "I was so happy when you called me your husband... even if it was only to make that woman leave... It felt good...  Sure.. we don't have to be real husbands to feel that way.. but then don't say you wish bitch... that was just like a stab right in the heart baby..."

"I..I'm s..sorry k..koo... I  d..didn't meant t..that... I w..was j..just e..embarrassed a..and w..was m..mumbling for m..myself... I... I do see y..you a..as m..my man... m..my h..husband... I h..have a..all your marks a..and w..we have t..those l..love b..bites...", the omega cried and Jungkook couldn't help, but pull the crying omega on his lap.

"Baby shhttt... it's fine... stop crying... there is no need to cry, my love...",the alpha whispered, holding his lover close.

"I'm s..sorry... t..this was s..supposed to b..be a f..fun t..trip a..and I j..just r..ruined it.."

"No baby, you didn't.. calm down, love... please... that's my good boy.. see everything is fine... I'm not mad at you...  And you didn't ruin it.. we had an amazing day and a lot of fun at the party... yes the end wasn't how we planned it, but that doesn't mean, that it completely went wrong... I mean.. I have you here... on my lap and pressed against my chest, so everything is perfectly fine"

"Koo, I love y..you", the omega sniffed.

"I love you more, angel", he kissed him softly, with all his love.

The omega changed positions, one leg on each side, body pressed hard against the alphas as they kiss.

Grabbing his lovers butt he pulled him closer, earning a little whimper from him.

"Angel", the alpha breathed out, slowly taking off his wings.

"Hmm...", the omega hummed, kissing his alphas jawline down to his neck and collarbones.

"Mhm... are we needy again hmm?", the omega only started nibbling on his lovers love bite, earning a deep growl and a slap on his butt.

"MMMHMMMMMM!!!! K..Koo...", the omega looked at him with his beautiful dark blue glowing eyes.

"God I love you so fucking much!!!", the alpha growled, his hands squeezing his babys butt.

The omega blushed, a shy smile on his face. He leaned his head down on Jungkooks shoulder drawing little circles on his exposed chest.

"Love you too... to the moon"

"And back... now and forever", the alpha kissed his head softly, stroking his back.

Taehyung was slowly opening the rest of Jungkooks buttons, his hand slowly gliding over his smooth skin and toned abs.

"This is all mine..", he mumbled, looking down at his body. "Only Mine... no one can have that..."