🔞🔞Chapter 161🔞🔞

As promised here comes a little hot jacuzzi smut moment 😏💜 if you feel uncomfortable with that kinda stuff you can just skip this chapter and for my horny TaeKookers 😏 you may enjoy 😏💜

Jungkook was rubbing himself hard and fast against his lover, making him moan softly. 

"mhmm... K..Koo", he breathed out  head thrown back.

The alpha took the opportunity to go for his pretty marked neck, leaving open mouthed kisses everywhere. His hands roaming around his lovers body, touching every inch of it just how his precious baby loves it.

Pushing the bikini top up so he can give those pretty boobs some attention he starts kissing around them  before going for the nipples. 

Licking and sucking on them giving both of them the same amount of love and attention.

Tae was already a moaning mess, he loves it, how Jungkook plays with his nipples, how it makes him feel, when he's sucking on one bud while he's massaging and kneading the other one.

"You look  so fucking good!!!", the alpha growled against his skin, and soon his fangs were going right through the lunas flesh, marking him once again.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!", the luna moaned loud, feeling extra sensitive around his nipples, the biting there always feels so different, makes cum almost instantly.

The alpha grinned against his skin, letting go of it and licking over the new mark around those pretty perky bud.

"my sensitive baby", the alpha cooed, leaning down to kiss him hard and deep.

The kiss nearly knocked out all oxygen of the omega and he just let himself melt into his lover, letting him do his thing.

He trusts his lover so much, he knows he can let lose with him and know, that he'll only do things, that are enjoyable for both of them.

He could feel JKs hand going between his thighs, softly letting his fingertips glide over his marks.

Jimin had looked at him earlier shaking his head and was like, 'why the hell do you always let him cover you in marks like that?', well  Taehyung feels proud having them, he feels wanted and desired.

He just knows, that his alpha will always be by his side no matter what and that he can trust him with his life.

"you are so fucking gorgeous!!!", the alpha growled against his lips now, rubbing himself hard and fast onto his babys bulge.

"ahh nghh f..fuck k..koo... j..just fuck me already p..please!!"

"Oh look who's getting impatient now", the alpha chuckled amused, pushing taes bikini bottom to the side so he can push in his fingers, but to his surprise he didn't need to open his baby up.

"now what do we have here hmm? were you waiting for your alpha to finally fuck you? is that why you are wearing this little plug?", the alpha teasingly asked, playing with the plug, making the omega moan and blush a little.

"I... ngh... just wanted to b..be ngghh... r..ready j..just in case"

"Hmm I see... well now what am I gonna do with you hmm? I could play with you a little"

"how about you fuck me first then play with me and then fuck me again?", the omega looked up at him so 'innocently', not really, but he just knows how to push his alpha.

"want me to fuck you that bad hmm? haven't had a good fuck in a while is making my pretty baby a little impatient I see", the alpha chuckled, pulling down his own shorts to palm himself.