🔞🔞🔞Chapter 129🔞🔞🔞

🔞🔞🔞WARNING🔞🔞🔞

This chapter is full of YoonMin smut!!! so if you don't want read it just skip it cause it's only gonna be full of Yoongi basically fucking the shit out of Jimin😌😋 Cause a man's in his rut so prepare yourself with some hobi water if you're ready to read this but be warned once again he's not gonna go easy on his sweet little kitten cause the big wolf is HUNGRYYY😌😏

Now... for those that are uncomfortable with this shit you're free to leave, you have been warned🔞🔞🔞🔞

And for my horny lovelys out there😌😏
ENJOY😏😌🔞🔞

_______________

Jimin made his way to the shower, walking extra slow, his hips swaying seductively as he held the eye contact with his mate.

Yoongi was growling and roaring as he watched Jimin walk, his eyes following his every move with so much hunger, lust and want.

His cock already twitching in anticipation to get some attention. Twitching in excitement to be able to finally have his baby right where he wants him to be.

Licking his lips as Jimin is stepping in the shower with so much elegance, looking up at him.

"Don't even try to look shy and innocent kitten...", Yoongi roared, grabbing his omegas waist instantly. "We both know, that you're far from being innocent and shy"

"Hmm... but at least I could try", Jimin giggled, wrapping his arms around Yoongis neck, playing with his already damp hair. "You know... you look really hot when you're all wet", he whispered, with a big smirk.

"are you telling me, that iam usually not hot, kitten?" the beta asked, rising an eyebrow, while pulling him flash to his chest.

"Oh I would never Yoonie... of course I have the hottest mate of all", Jimin giggled, his hands gliding down to his lovers chest. "but you know... lately... since we have Yoonji... I don't know... you just lost your biss", the omega teased, earning straight a hard slap on his ass.

"Say that again kitten and I will make sure you won't be fucking able to walk for the next weeks!!", the older growled deep, smacking his ass again.

"MHMM..", Jimin moaned, ever so lightly rubbing his already leaking cock slowly onto Yoongis. "You think you can do that Yoonie? you've gotten quite soft on me you know", the younger teased even more, knowing exactly what buttons to press to get exactly what he wants.

Yoongi grabbed him by the neck and slammed him against the wall, the water of the shower flowing down on them.

"You think I'm soft?! Do I have to remind you, how hard I just fucked you on the plane earlier? And how I had to put something in your mouth to keep you quiet...", the older breathed out against his mates lips, his eyes glistering with rage, excitement and a lot of lust and want.

"Oh I really think you do, cause I honestly can't remember", the younger just kept pushing, not stopping the teasing.

Of course he can remember how well Yoongi fucked him in that tiny restroom and how he blacked out from all the  pleasure.