Chapter 8 🔞

~Before we start I wanna say.... Love Yourself era is finally over and to say i cried when I saw Joonie and Kookie cry is an understatement... I was a sobbing mess but... I LOVE THEM SO MUCH😭😭🤟🤟💜💜 And I'm waiting for the next comeback🥺💜🤟
Anyways... let's continue shall we?~

It's almost a month since Jungkook Namjoon and Yoongi left for the meeting. While Namjoon and Yoongi cauld talk to their mates when they miss them and when they get horny they just need to touch their mark to get a little satisfaction, Jungkook had no chance to get in touch with his blond little angel, that he missed so much. He wanted to hold him to shower him with kisses and love. Wanting yo tell him how much he loves him, over and over again. Tell him he was sorry for not responding to Hansungs little confession. He just wants to go home but he was stuck in there. That stupid meeting. Every year it's the same topics. Vampires in their territory. How to kill and get rid of them. Planning the next big birthday of one of the alphas or their Luna. Jungkook was restless. He just wanted to go home and hold his blond Omega baby. Jin and Jimin would always tell him how Tae is doing what he learned new and how he is getting along with everyone and how everyone loves the little blond angel. Jungkook was thankful for that but he wanted to see it himself. He couldn't just leave the meeting without a proper reason and it annoyed him.

Taehyung woke up this morning not feeling really well. He had the feeling to get sick already for a few days but he didn't want the others to know and worry. But he felt like that today he wouldn't be able to hode it. He felt like burning from inside out. He didn't know what it was and why he felt like this but all he could think of was Jungkook. Jungkooks kisses. Jungkooks touch. Jungkooks scent. He wanted it close. He felt lonely and the burning feeling only got worst the more he thought about it. He rolled himself up into a ball hugging himself tightly while soft whimpers filled the room.

Jimin was on his way to Taehyung when he smelled the strong amount of hormones and pheromones that were coming out of Taes room.
"Oh no... Please don't tell me he..." Jimin rushed in only to find a whimpering Taehyung curled up in bed surrounded by literally all of Jungkooks clothes. He was nesting. Taehyung is in heat. The last week before Jungkook would come back he has to be in heat. Jimin ran straight to Jin.
"HYUNG!!! HYUNG WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!"
"WHAT?? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME??"
"Oh sorry... Tae... He is nesting..."
"Oh no...." Jin and Jimin could only assume how the blond angel would feel now, cause whenever they are in heat their mates are there to make them feel better but Tae wasn't even marked yet from his mate which only made the whole situation more worst. He needed Jungkook. Really NEEDED him. He needs to be touched to be loved and especially he needs to be marked. Nothing is more worst than being in heat your mate being gone and not even being marked. They both rushed over to Tae. Jin preparing ice packs downstairs to cool his body temperature while Jimin placed himself behind Taehyung hugging him tightly. Taes hormones and pheromones wouldn't have that much of an affect on them cause they are Omegas too but they were worried when it gets worse and the other pack members would also scent it. Especially for those that are not having a mate yet would want to mark the little Omega to claim him as their own. But they couldn't tell Jungkook he would go crazy freak out and kill everyone who was trying to touch his angel.

Jin told Hoseok to take care of the meals to feed the others while Jimin and he himself locked themselves into Jungkooks house that no other wolf could come in. They took care of the little whimpering Omega for days now but instead of his heat slowly going away it only got worse.
"Hyung we need Kook... We can't help him..."
"We can't... the meetings are important"
"But Hyung... He has fewer... He is shivering crying nonstop.... You know he NEEDS Jungkook..."
"No Jimin... that's my last word..." with that Jin left the bedroom going down in the kitchen to get more ice.
"Fuck It!!" Jimin groweld
//Kook... You free right now?//
//Yeah... What's up Chim?//
//You need to come back... Like right now...//
//WHY?? WHAT HAPPENED??// he was already freaking out but Jimin has to tell him.
//Tae... He is in heat... It's really bad Kook... I think it's his first... It won't go down it's only getting worse...//
//WHAT??? HOW BAD IS IT?? HOW LONG IS HE ALREADY IN HEAT??//
//3 days... Jin said not to tell you it will get better soon but Kook he has fewer and his hormones and pheromones are so strong the others are going crazy... You NEED to come back//
//Already on our way!!! DON'T FUCKING LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! AND IF ANYONE BESIDES YOU GETS NEAR HIM I SWEAR HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL!!!!//
//Don't worry I'm with him the whole time the doors are locked and the ones with mates are holding the others away from the house...//
//Is he nesting?//
//Yeah... Your whole closet is around him... Since i came in here... He really needs you Kook//
//We'll be back soon.... Just don't leave him alone//
//I won't//